I got a full ban on my microsoft profile for what i have no idea just that i violated...

Discus and support I got a full ban on my microsoft profile for what i have no idea just that i violated... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I want to know essentially how do I get this fixed because I have no idea what exactly I did to violate community standards normally when I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SinsOfAzzazell, Dec 11, 2022.

1. I got a full ban on my microsoft profile for what i have no idea just that i violated...

I got a full ban on my microsoft profile for what i have no idea just that i violated... [​IMG]
    I want to know essentially how do I get this fixed because I have no idea what exactly I did to violate community standards normally when I get a com ban I learn exactly what I did to get banned but there's no information about this as per the screenshot that I took on my phone. I appealed the decision for this, and I want this fixed or revoked. I haven't done anything to deserve a full ban cause even when I've been banned before I've only ever gotten a com ban and those usually give me all the information as to how I got a com ban. but I haven't done anything since my com ban in fact i was harassed recently by a player that I was 95% certain was a scam but yet nothing happened to them and yet i got a full ban. I feel this is beyond unfair because I've been loyal to Microsoft and spent 100's of dollars on games and products and yet players that are beyond toxic get off scott free. I would like this fixed. As I've said I've tried to call every day for a manager and so far, I'm not getting anywhere.

:)

SinsOfAzzazell, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I got a full ban on my microsoft profile for what i have no idea just that i violated community standards but Microsoft is telling me nothing about how i broke community standards?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SinsOfAzzazell, I'm sorry for your situation, however Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service and is not possible for us to access to your account and enforcement details.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban and suspension.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  3. SinsOfAzzazell Win User

I got a full ban on my microsoft profile for what i have no idea just that i violated community standards but Microsoft is telling me nothing about how i broke community standards?

I need to know what i can do to reduce this ban or get rid of it entirely because 15 days for a something thats not even being shown as per my screenshot which it says i violated community standards but how is the question cause theirs no evidence that i did and honestly im about to consult a lawyer about this and maybe start a lawsuit against Microsoft because without a reason you cant ban someone and i did get banned for no reason unless they can provide evidence that i did and even then ive spent a lot of money on my xbox profile games online and movies and all kinds of stuff for my account so if i somehow lose that because Microsoft is being unfair to me for whatever reason what do i do because like i said im about to contact a lawyer about this not the community but about Microsoft in general for this ban that i dont feel is just without giving me a reason as to why ive been banned. not taking it out on you guys the community but like this needs to be fixed or I need to be shown some evidence cause i was harrassed recently by a scam and reported and nothing happened to them but yet I'm the one who got a 15 day ban only a day after i reported and sent a message to this scam that harassed me thats not cool in the slightest
  4. SinsOfAzzazell Win User

I have and ive done nothing since then to warrant a full ban. i got a com ban at the end of november but it ended on the 24th of november and i havent done anything to break code of conduct since then and microsoft isnt showing me anything as to how i broke code of conduct if somehow i did and i was trolled by a scam and responded and responded pretty badly but like i didnt break code of conduct by responding in a negative way cause i didnt cuss at said person but i told them to stay away from me and i reported them. and not to mention my dad got a recent full ban for a microsoft profile pic that microsoft themselves gave him the reason was the same as mine but it had the added information unlike mine where it said your xbox profile pic doesnt fit xbox code of conduct but yet microsoft literally gave it to him years ago. like i cant even i have done nothing to warrant a ban and im getting banned if i had done something they could show me what exactly i did to break code of conduct like they have my previous com bans.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, As far as Enforcement is concerned, I can only advise you to carefully read Microsoft's terms of use and conduct.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I got Com Banned

I just want to know what exact word i said because i dont understand what got me banned because i dont go around dropping the f bomb and plus so many people talk trash to me and yet dont get banned so i have no idea how the system works.
    Review the code of conduct

You'll never get the info from the enforcement team other than you violated the code of conduct

You got banned, others will get banned. It's just a matter of time when you violate the code of conduct.
Thema:

I got a full ban on my microsoft profile for what i have no idea just that i violated...

1. I got a full ban on my microsoft profile for what i have no idea just that i violated... - Similar Threads - got full ban

2. I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?: I had no money and canceled the Game Pass Subscription within PayPal. Couldnt play Cities2 some days ago as I didnt have Game Pass, Im sure of it I checked the XBox Start Page for new Releases....
  3. Haven't even got to finish the 1st quarter in beta or full version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't even got to finish the 1st quarter in beta or full version: Can someone fix this madden 24 freezing in series s. I would like to buy the game and play it but until someone can tell me what the hell is going on with this 1 game I won't waste my money on...
  4. I just got a Xbox series s and when I'm downloading a game I get full speeds 100 Mbps but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a Xbox series s and when I'm downloading a game I get full speeds 100 Mbps but...: When I download a game on my Xbox series s I get full speeds 100Mbs but when I play a game the speed of the game installing goes down to like 6Mbs. How can I fix this issue...
  5. Just got a brand new xbox series s, full library not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got a brand new xbox series s, full library not loading.: Just got a brand new xbox series s, full library not loading, just and endless loading screen, same thing when i try going into the store. I have factory reset, I already tried deleting account...
  6. Ive got minecraft bedrock edition from microsoft store (full version). can i get minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive got minecraft bedrock edition from microsoft store (full version). can i get minecraft...: hello, ive got minecraft bedrock edition on my microsoft store acccount, can i get minecraft java for free? ive heard that if you have one version you can get the other for free. thanks....
  7. Paid and never got full package of items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid and never got full package of items: I paid for ESO online package that included monthly crowns and other items. I received access to the game but never got the other items or monthly crowns, etc. I have tried for months to get a...
  8. (Last post got buried) XBOX ONE MICROSOFT EDGE STUCK IN FULL SCREEN.

in XboX Insiders
    (Last post got buried) XBOX ONE MICROSOFT EDGE STUCK IN FULL SCREEN.: When I’m useing my Microsoft edge and I go into full screen mode either it be me clicking the back button (the opposite button of the pause) or by clicking whatever window full screen option there...
  9. I got the game pass first month for the full price instead of discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got the game pass first month for the full price instead of discount: It is said that the first month of Game Pass is discounted on the official website/Xbox app, but it took full price from my balance when i made a subscription. There hasn't been a subscription of...
  10. got a full suspension ban for threats when I have a communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    got a full suspension ban for threats when I have a communication ban: Before you try to tell me because it was because of something before my communication ban, I've checked my enforcement history after trying FireFox, Google Chrome and Microsoft edge (all had the...