I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

Discus and support I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BRYSON TROYER, Feb 5, 2023.

1. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out

:)

BRYSON TROYER, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Kodren Win User

Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal

Thanks.

I got a first free month deal indeed. But, as I told Bloodbringer16, I don't have any other option on the Game Pass page - I can't pay the full price to get the 3 months, even I'd want to do that...
  4. HarshitGoyal2 Win User

Help.

It shows one month only. When I got the laptop, I checked the Microsoft Store, in the "Included in Device" tab, it was shown that I'll get 3 Months of Game Pass and the sales person also told me about it. Now it somehow changed to one month. My friend has the same laptop and he got the whole 3 months of game pass, I feel cheated now.
  5. BIak Ops 3 Win User

Game Pass Payment

The game pass is available for a free trial of one month. After that you do need to pay.
  6. AmbreezieCox Win User

Game Pass Steals My Games???

I had the same problem but with the Xbox gold free games. I had installed a free game after removing old games I dont play and after I went to install the game... it took off my fiance's forza game that he got off the game pass. Easy to say I canceled
    my game and put his back on there.
Thema:

1. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after - Similar Threads - got free month

2. Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month: What the title says, I wanted to try a new minecraft bedrock realm with my friends because of the new update, I had a free trial so I wanted to use it, but when I wanted to finish the checkout I...
  3. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  4. anyone got a problem getting Tekken 6 free this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone got a problem getting Tekken 6 free this month: Tried to get free game Tekken 6 for 360, got payment options on the account, but it says required payment options, anyone got any way around this, its only free till 15th Jan under Gold membership...
  5. After the trial month i dont recive the 3 months free and i got charged the membership.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    After the trial month i dont recive the 3 months free and i got charged the membership.: After the test period and waiting for my code to arrive for 3 months free of grove music, it is a date which I did not receive the code that said the promotion. I paid a month of normal...
  6. Groove Music not got 3 month free code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Groove Music not got 3 month free code: New to Groove Music? Try 4 months of free music on us During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to...
  7. Free Month Offer- Just got duped!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Month Offer- Just got duped!: So the little box on the right side of the home screen said 'Free Month Offer' (or something like that). I clicked on it and it said I could only take advantage via that screen offer. (I usually...
  8. Groove Music haven't got my 3 month free code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Groove Music haven't got my 3 month free code: I signed up for the groove music free trial through Xbox live on the Xbox one and it said i would get 3 months free but when i signed up it only gave me one month free and in my email i haven't...
  9. Ive got a problem. i recently just got the one month free trial but when i try to play online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive got a problem. i recently just got the one month free trial but when i try to play online ...: Ive got a problem. i recently just got the one month free trial but when i try to play online it doesnt let me saying that i dont have gold. but when i go to settings to check online status it...
  10. I got a free month trial because i have zero money and i didn't want to pay but it charged ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a free month trial because i have zero money and i didn't want to pay but it charged ...: yea. can Microsoft just make me not pay because i just got a free month and i thought it would tell me if I wanted to not pay and cancel or pay on continue, and i went out of state for a week so...