I got a four day ban, does it remain active whilst my appeal is reviewed?

Discus and support I got a four day ban, does it remain active whilst my appeal is reviewed? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My message was in response to harassment from a player after a game. How can a ban be fair or appropriate. The message wasn’t threatening. If the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Wolowitz, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Wolowitz
    Wolowitz Guest

My message was in response to harassment from a player after a game. How can a ban be fair or appropriate. The message wasn’t threatening. If the appeal takes 4 days then I’ve effectively been punished even if I’m found to have not violated.

:)

Wolowitz, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Wolowitz

Yes. The suspension remains active until the enforcement team lift the ban
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

I've been banned since 2013.

The requirements for appealing a ban is that your suspension must be made under 1 year ago, be active, and be longer than 24 hours. Since you don't qualify for a case review your account will remain banned unfortunately.

For more info on a case review see here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Banned Account - Wanting To Get Unbanned - GT: xXLegacy KingXx

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

As the ban was issued over 12 months ago you are not eligible for a case review.

There is no way to appeal the ban so the account will remain banned.

There is nothing you can do i'm afraid.
  5. Captainsjoerdnl Win User

Got banned on xbox whilst i did absolutely nothing

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement issues. You'll need to log in to enforcement.xbox.com and click on the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the action as well as open a case review with the PET."
    Why is it that enforcement can ban you and you cant appeal it? (Or well you cant change their mind) i have appealed for several bans and always got the exact same responses. They dont even give examples. Ive been banned for harrasmaent out of nowhere whilst
    they dont even tell me what ive done
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I would like to know if i can fix my permanent communication ban??

All you can do is go to the enforcement site
    here
    & file for a case review if eligible.

That's the only way to appeal a ban/suspension.If the decision gets upheld then that's it,the account will remain banned.
Thema:

1. I got a four day ban, does it remain active whilst my appeal is reviewed? - Similar Threads - got four ban

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...: In Forza horizon four in the festival playlist, I tried to claim the horizon backstage passes that I was supposed to be given for 50% completion. I did not receive it. How do I fix this?...
  5. How is it my Account got suspended for four days??

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is it my Account got suspended for four days??: How is it that my account got suspended for four days? When the other player who started everything was talking way more trash way more vulgar than anyone else using racial slurs and everything...
  6. Anyone got an answer as to why I have had four back-to-back enforcements placed on my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone got an answer as to why I have had four back-to-back enforcements placed on my...: About 3 weeks ago a random enforcement popped up on my account at first I thought it was just a regular enforcement from someone being salty after I beat them in a game but no here I am 3 weeks...
  7. Got gears of war four (has bonus games as well. Judgement and such)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got gears of war four (has bonus games as well. Judgement and such): So I recently got gears of war four for Christmas and installed it from the disk. Saw a few posts on reddit about some copies having a small sheet of paper with four sets of codes on it (for the...
  8. i got the all four Gears of war codes , two working but not the other two

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i got the all four Gears of war codes , two working but not the other two: hello good morning - evening i have played gears of war ultimate edition for hours and Microsoft gave me the all 4 games of gears of war in codes to redeem i redeemed gears 2 and judgment but...
  9. Xbox One minecraft mini game server.Hunger games, racing, connect four. We got it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One minecraft mini game server.Hunger games, racing, connect four. We got it: Add me "" the server is being built slowly but surely and the games are all playable but have do not have a proper rule board yet. So far we have hunger games, racing, parcore, and connect four....
  10. License Transfer failed, still got the four month timeout.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer failed, still got the four month timeout.: Dear Support Forums, So yesterday I booted up one of the various xbox 360s that I've used over the years, and after downloading my account and trying to get my old dlc licenses onto this console...