I got a false enforcement action

Discus and support I got a false enforcement action in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This isnt the first i have had, and i am becoming tired of these. It seems microsoft discriminates against disability. I have not even been on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leeparsons70, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Leeparsons70
    Leeparsons70 Guest

This isnt the first i have had, and i am becoming tired of these. It seems microsoft discriminates against disability. I have not even been on the xbox so game against anyone.

I sent a few reports, because the wonly crapy series x that they sent out broke ( slightest nudge to it, and i lose hdmi). As my series is playing up. Total messed home screen, no micorsoft rewards, thins hanging. I sent 3 reports. So its either that, or someone is lying.

My experience of coming to xbox, has been one i would rather had the cash in my pocket. The only reason i came onto it, was because of the pandemic, and the absolute balls up by my doctors/nhs. over y covid vacancy.

So i am tired of my series x. I wonder if your idiots over at enforcement actually do any investigation or just blanket ban anyone who has had a allocation made by someone? xbox is a real unfriendly place. its the wild west.

i paid for machine that's not right. Ive lived with it in the begging, but its becoming obvious that s rushed out machines, and the quality wasn't up to scratch. I seen videos where people fic the machines, who have said they have cheap out on the hdmi ports. Having a background in ////it. i can certainly see where they are coming from.

It would be in microsofts interest to sort these issues out for me, and probably many others. To say we haft to pay for faulty goods is against the law here in the uk, whilst under warranty,

As for your enforcement team, they do need to read what was actually said. People make all sorts of claims. For instance, the court action with Ed shirring as a example of false allocation. But the enforcement team would hav sent him down. Because they do not check the facts, and just listen to the allocation.

I have even seen them, hold there hands up, and say its only for a couple of hours more i beleive, sorry memory isnt always the great. Something to do with the tumout i had.

If i dont get response back, how do i escalate thins?, Tarnish there facebook page with discrimination campaign against disable users?

If you didnt realise. I am some what [mod removed] off with them.

:)

Leeparsons70, Apr 8, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Leeparsons70,

We understand your sentiment with Enforcement action. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. However, I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

Should you need assistance from support please go directly to the right team - Xbox Enforcement. I would highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

Please check the guides below:

How to submit a case review

How to report a player

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have further concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I havent had any luck. any luck with microsoft. They deny all accounts of responsibility and accountability. I can only assume, that they actually dont investigate the problem. Because if they did, then they realize what was said. It doesnt matter. If it continues, i will hit back at them. Ive lived with my crapy series from day one. I let them fix it for me, at there cost.
    They DO investigate before banning. The only bans that are automatic are for profanity since that is caught by a profanity filter.

I can say from personal experience that they do because years ago i did something on an old Xbox account (back when the enforcement team had a separate forums before the case review process) and i knew what i did but i asked them to be specific (because i wanted to see if they did in fact investigate) and they told me correctly what exactly i had done.
  4. Manchard Win User

Hi Lee,

Have you managed to get hold of any details for complaining about enforcement?

It seems they are pretty incompetent but protected to hilt from having to be accountable for their (if a tiny fraction of the forum posts are to be believed, and certainly in my experience) breaches of the Xbox code of conduct and their laughably badly upheld 'values'.

I hope your situation was resolved sensibly.
  5. Leeparsons70 Win User

I havent had any luck. any luck with microsoft. They deny all accounts of responsibility and accountability. I can only assume, that they actually dont investigate the problem. Because if they did, then they realize what was said. It doesnt matter. If it continues, i will hit back at them. Ive lived with my crapy series from day one. I let them fix it for me, at there cost.
  6. Leeparsons70 Win User

I believe one of the times was when I was playing vigor. The player pretend to be friend me. Waving save bring friendly. Then after a while of banter shot me. I child them out and they complained. Now that's pretty much cheating. But because I was annoyed I could have been aggressive in my messages. But considering what had happen I think I was justified. Before anyone counters that's not cheating heroes a example.

Someone befriends you as a

Mate, and when their back is turnec. They are getting it on with your partner.
Thema:

1. I got a false enforcement action - Similar Threads - got false enforcement

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  9. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  10. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...