I got a fall guys code for a skin but it wont work

Discus and support I got a fall guys code for a skin but it wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a fall guys skin code and went to epic games i typed the code in but it says the code does not exist why is that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sputnlk, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Sputnlk
    Sputnlk Guest

I got a fall guys skin code and went to epic games i typed the code in but it says the code does not exist why is that?

:)

Sputnlk, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Sputnlk Win User

I got it from the xbox gamepass ultimate
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

This might be a glitch then, because all users that come here on the community cannot see the skin on the PC version of the game, only on the console.
  4. Sputnlk Win User

[​IMG]
    right there it says i can also use it on pc but i dont have the skin in the game
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Where does it say it? Would you please share a screenshot?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please check on your Microsoft account order history page if the code is showing as redeemed:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

The skin works only for the Microsoft account that redeemed it and only on the console. Unfortunately it is not valid for the PC version of the game.
Thema:

1. I got a fall guys code for a skin but it wont work - Similar Threads - got fall guys

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  7. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  10. So I got a Wired Xbox controller about a year ago and the left stick is... kinda falling...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Wired Xbox controller about a year ago and the left stick is... kinda falling...: I mean, when I stop pushing left, the stick stays there. Also, pressing in the left stick only works about 50% of the time. Any way to get it back in place? e9d431ef-3fa6-471b-b966-105eaf19da2b