I got a elite 2 controller and the paddles are not working anywhere (ex: games and...
Discus and support I got a elite 2 controller and the paddles are not working anywhere (ex: games and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a elite 2 controller and the paddles are not working anywhere (ex: games and controller lab) I would like to know how to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maxx Zaza, Mar 3, 2023.
Thema:
I got a elite 2 controller and the paddles are not working anywhere (ex: games and...
Loading...
-
I got a elite 2 controller and the paddles are not working anywhere (ex: games and... - Similar Threads - got elite controller
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
I just got elite controller and it doesn't seem to work properly
in XBoX Games and AppsI just got elite controller and it doesn't seem to work properly: I recently got a brand new elite controller for xbox and it won't reguster bytton inputs correctly. Is this common? 6455f133-032a-4e4e-b2a5-524b754415a3 -
Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...
in XBoX on WindowsHi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3 -
From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...
in XBoX on WindowsFrom Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05 -
I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot
in XBoX on ConsolesI just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it... -
I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.
in XBoX on WindowsI got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.: This is the controller i was sent after I sent MY controller back to fix my RB. The username was scribbled over digitally for privacy. How do I get my controller back. [img]... -
Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of...
in XBoX Games and AppsHello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of...: Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of duty MW2 dosent connect. The original xbox controller workes . ce7090c0-e60f-43ea-8d11-9cc5eabbe3a3