I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.

Discus and support I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have been getting CONSTANT reminders from this kid on Xbox saying that he will "Boot me offline and DDOS me." I reported him. A couple days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aden859, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Aden859
    Aden859 Guest

Hello.

I have been getting CONSTANT reminders from this kid on Xbox saying that he will "Boot me offline and DDOS me." I reported him. A couple days later, nothing happens. So, he says in messages that "I have 1 week left on my precious account"

Someone, please respond to this. I am scared. I do not want to be booted.

If you reply with "what is this users gamertag?" I will gladly give it to you. Please. I am scared.

Kind regards,

BendyTheBoi859 (xbox name)

:)

Aden859, Jan 19, 2018
  2. DDos attacks

Please stop advising people to call their ISP providers after DDos attacks. You know that there is nothing that they can do about it. I was attacked and was told by both Microsoft and Time Warner that basically, nothing can be done. The technician I spoke
    with from TWC told me that he receives several calls a day regarding DDos attacks over Xbox Live. You would need the offenders ip address AND they would have to be customers of TWC, and I would have to subpoena them for the information.

What I suggest seeing as there has been an increase in these attacks is to put something in place to catch and prosecute offenders. I know some mod will post about "reporting" and "avoiding". Done that. I would like to actually KNOW that some form of punishment
    was handed down. Not only did he threaten and carry out the threat, but this idiot sent me a message saying so. Yet there is nothing I can do and I have no reason to belive that any punishment is being handed down to the culprit.

Your policy of not being able to name offenders should be revised.

PHILLYmike215, Jan 19, 2018
  3. Gaverman04
    Gaverman04 Guest
    I was threatend to be spam reported

• Hello I was recently accused of being a "booter kid" by a person named Kazclow247 then proceeded to threaten to get me banned because of theses rumors that i would "DDOS" him witch isn't true. I have video evidence of him saying that he will get his "friends"
      to report me and get me banned and i'm getting worried please help ill list the video. He broadly answers my question about reporting me. TheDeadlyPirate has nothing to do with it.Video link>

Gaverman04, Jan 19, 2018
  4. J2H Jiggy Win User

Banned by other players

i suggest reporting the player to xbox for threats of DDOS
  5. Smwutches Win User

DDOS Threats -Got DDosed-

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. You would also want to contact your ISP to report the issue since the attack would have been done through your internet and not Live.
  6. StevenMeloche Win User

DDOS Threats -Got DDosed-

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. You would also want to contact your ISP to report the issue since the attack would have been done through your internet and not Live.
    ok i did a bit ago
  7. Daft Badger Win User

I am being attacked by someone on Xbox live. They are attacking my router.

Firstly,calling out gamertags or posting a pic of someone's profile is not allowed on the forums.

As a couple of people have mentioned,you need to contact your isp as this is down to them to resolve.Although you are on xbox live you are being ddos attacked through your router/broadband & that is nothing to do with Microsoft/Xbox.

You can report the person via the report feature on your console & any threats this person has made will be investigated & also block them.

Reporting via your console is the only way to bring any threats made to the attention of the enforcement team.

For more info on how to deal with ddos attacks there's a FAQ HERE
  8. I8A911T Win User

A threat of a ddos attack from someone on xboxlive

All of this you said I already know. The complaint I made was a threat to DDoS which is against xboxlive policy which I have proof of and that's why I made the post. Has nothing to do with complaining about being actually DDosed and looking for them to spot
    it for me.
Thema:

1. I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it. - Similar Threads - got DDoS threat

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. DDOS Threats -Got DDosed-

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDOS Threats -Got DDosed-: Hello, My gamertag is DarkKingzz32 and i recently got DDoS'd by the gamertag [mod removed] and I need this looked into i was playing GTA Online when this happened i got proof of their threats...
  9. Netgear Netgear R7000: I got ddos

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear R7000: I got ddos: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R7000: I got ddos Someone ddos me on xbox one, shut off my router/internet for a while, opened up all of my settings. I believe I know the person behind this. I want to...
  10. I got ddos and I got ban and can't write a review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got ddos and I got ban and can't write a review: i was having a argument with a fellow Xbox live user he ddos me we msg each other saying this and that then I get a ban and I can't review it 37636a0d-461c-49a5-b0cc-9c0567d352d5