I got a communication ban, while I was already banned from communications.

Discus and support I got a communication ban, while I was already banned from communications. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I apparently have received a communication ban on my account, while I was currently doing time for another communication ban. How could I have received... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iHallux, Mar 24, 2018.

1. iHallux
    iHallux Guest

I apparently have received a communication ban on my account, while I was currently doing time for another communication ban. How could I have received another communication ban while I was currently communication banned?

:)

iHallux, Mar 24, 2018
  2. Undead Hog
    Undead Hog Guest
    Enforcement Someone contact me ASAP please

The other day I was banned from communications till November 27 2017 and today I got another communication ban till the November 29, 2017 I just want to know how I can get banned from communications while already banned I had no way to talk to anybody and
    I got banned still. So I’m being harassed I believed and someone is spamming reports against me. The first report I got I did nothing wrong either so if someone can please contact me and let me know what’s wrong. My email is [Mod Removed]

Undead Hog, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Communication Banned yesterday, now I have an additional ban for harassment the next day? How?

I received a communication ban yesterday, the 30th. Today, the 31st, I was notified my account got an additional ban, this time from online multiplayer in general, for harassment. How could I have possibly harassed someone while communication banned? Also,
    it isn't as if I was sending messages harassing people over and over again. I got communication banned for an offensive reply to someone's offensive message. I get it, I should have just reported it instead of engaging.

NY ELITE SEAL 7, Mar 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Investigations take time. So both suspensions could be for actions that took place days or weeks before the first suspension was issued.

Smwutches, Mar 24, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Investigations take time. So both suspensions could be for actions that took place days or weeks before the first suspension was issued.
  6. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
  7. XBF Eladio M Win User

i got communications banned

Hey CARRSOCLEAN

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

It is as stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Smwutches
    , unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with any Xbox
    Enforcement Actions.

If your account has been accessed without your authorization, we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox support team
    to have them investigate the breach.

Any enforcement action is supported by the
    Xbox
    Enforcement Team
    . We will be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  8. Smwutches Win User

i got communications banned

9. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

I got banned for communication

Hi.

Xbox Support does not handle Enforcement Issues. If you visit the following link, you can find information on the ban you just received. If you think the ban was in error, you'll also have the option to submit a case review to try and have it overturned.

Enforcement Profile

A ban could be due to a number of reasons and not just from someone you were just playing in the game. It could very well have been one of your friends. Always be mindful of how you speak to people as well as how you play with someone. Even if it's something
    you think is nothing, could be a big deal to someone else.
Thema:

1. I got a communication ban, while I was already banned from communications. - Similar Threads - got communication ban

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  7. I got communication banned for 2 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for 2 days: My account got com banned because I called a guy a [mod removed] that voice messaged me sexual remarks about my son on my profile pic and I get com banned and nothing happens to the weirdo how is...
  8. I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...: I gave my cousin my account while I was gone so some help would be great he won’t tell us what he made the picture . Please and thank you 9d339834-a91e-47e1-abd4-34288d00596f
  9. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  10. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d