I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...

Discus and support I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a ban for four days yet I didn’t message anyone. I’m wondering if you could try and case review my ban or maybe reduce it. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas Booker, Dec 17, 2022.

1. I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...

I got a ban for four days yet I didn’t message anyone. I’m wondering if you could try and case review my ban or maybe reduce it. Thank you

:)

Thomas Booker, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce my ban from 4 days.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  3. Ackis Win User

Why is it ok to be spammed with party invites from someone you've blocked then get banned for telling the person to [Mod removed- profanity] off

You're really wondering why you got com banned?
  4. Elijah�� Win User

Xbox ban, Unfair ban

I just got troll by a player named I ORBITAL ME I after playing a match with him I think he was upset i beat him or something he first messaged me calling me garbage and that I have no skill I ignored him and went on with my day till he started joining
    my game session with my friend he started trolling us and caused us to fail a mission 4 times after I messaged him back becasue I was upset who wouldn't be after getting trolled so I messaged him he said because I used the work f!%k he said I was going to
    get com banned 4 seconds later I was com banned for a day its just a day but still this guy is trolling then getting players com banned to they cant play with their friends that isn't cool it's wrong he gets to abuse players then use Xbox's broken enforcement
    system to troll them even more all I know is I was trolled and I cant do anything about it why is Xbox's banning players like me who were trolled and why are they protecting a troll you know he does this all the time considering how fast I was com banned he
    even made fun of me before my ban happened saying enjoy that ban am i going to get any justice? or is this guy free?
  5. CagierAnteater0 Win User

I got a weird suspension

Really that’s strange I didn’t get a suspension message or notification on my Xbox so yea I didn’t do anything wrong I click the suspension thing it didn’t show what I got ban for
  6. [EDMA]Lord Houdini T Win User

Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

I knows there’s a reason but they didn’t give me a reason of as to why I’m banned, I clicked the suspension thing and it said “No details are available at this time” and it’s Gina take like another 4-5 days just for them to review my appeal.
Thema:

I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...

1. I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce... - Similar Threads - got com ban

2. I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...: I got a suspension because I made a group post about looking for members to join my gaming crew I don’t understand how that could have gotten me a suspension 76749f0c-2363-487e-8703-ca3552a6e97a
  3. lfg post got me com banned for some reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    lfg post got me com banned for some reason: ok so I make a few leg posts on Xbox to try and find people to do the heists with and hopefully help some new players make some cash but I made a post "Anyone else got diamond panther let's run it...
  4. I got com banned for calling a racist a racist

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got com banned for calling a racist a racist: Idk how to get this reversed but if it doesn't I'm getting a ps5 and throwing my xbox on the interstate and making this more known because this leads me to believe that Microsoft is against black...
  5. Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox: so I was making a looking for group post in fallout 76 saying Selling adhesive also buying psychobuff. and it said to keep it clean so I pressed the post button a few more times then all of a...
  6. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother got com banned on his Xbox: My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...
  7. Account got com banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got com banned?: i got com banned for literally no reason, i was playing r6 and i took this kids kill so he team [Mod Removed – Profanity] me. I messaged him after and said “[Mod Removed – Profanity]” he...
  8. Got a com ban while playing for honor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a com ban while playing for honor.: So I received a coms ban while playing this game. As we all know there's no voice com in game. Anyway. I had a perfect duel. Defeated my opponent without getting hit. While I was in a private...
  9. Com Ban got Extended by 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Ban got Extended by 3 months: I got a communication ban on september 25th that was only suppose to last till october 10th. I originally didn't agree with it, i appealed it because a group of kids all reported me for using an...
  10. I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me: Currently I Am Com Banned i want sombody to check mycase e6a9bdaa-4ff8-4796-bd2b-5f4fd8270f67