I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous ...

Discus and support I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple months ago, I got a circular scratch on my Forza 4 disc. My father bought a new disc and I didn't take the time to isolate my old save data... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by momocody, Feb 17, 2014.

1. momocody
    momocody Guest

I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous ...

A couple months ago, I got a circular scratch on my Forza 4 disc. My father bought a new disc and I didn't take the time to isolate my old save data onto a flash drive or cloud. We started to play the new game and it went through the opening sequence.
    I'm worried I lost my two Lotus' and three (or four) Corvettes. (F.Y.I. The original game was the standard edition and my dad got the titanium edition.)

Can I get some help,

Will

:)

momocody, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Xbox breaks my game disc's

it all started happening when it broke my gta disc it got a circular scratch, then i bought i new one and it worked great. but then a few months later it broke my fifa 14 so i bought a new one and then it broke it again so then i started playing fifa 13
    instead but today it broke my fifa 13 aswel so now i'm only stuck with fifa 12 and when it breakes my disc it says " disc is unreadable" i spoke with someone on Microsoft support and he told me to post this

SergeantBooze, Feb 17, 2014
  3. xbox breaks my games

it all started happening when it broke my gta disc it got a circular scratch, then i bought i new one and it worked great. but then a few months later it broke my fifa 14 so i bought a new one and then it broke it again so then i started playing fifa
    13 instead but today it broke my fifa 13 aswel so now i'm only stuck with fifa 12 and when it breakes my disc it says " disc is unreadable"

SergeantBooze, Feb 17, 2014
  4. PIRATE DUCK
    PIRATE DUCK Guest

as long as you didnt go from the full version to the essentials version, youll be fine. this isnt a cartridge game where it save on the game itself.

PIRATE DUCK, Feb 20, 2014
  5. PIRATE DUCK Win User

I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous Data?

as long as you didnt go from the full version to the essentials version, youll be fine. this isnt a cartridge game where it save on the game itself.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

WARNING: Use your disk carefully!!!

Anyone check their discs lately? I've got circular scratches. Disc still plays fine.
  7. epic FUZZ Win User

A little confused

There are zero circular marks on any of my discs, but the scratch on the Dark Knight disc looks like more than just your regular scratch and there are loads of scratches on CoD4
  8. noboundz Win User

Cracked discs

The only time my Xbox got hungry and ate my disk was when I moved it. Totally wrecked the game with a huge circular scratch.
  9. metal4life73 Win User

Console damaged game

I have never had this happen but I also always dowload my games when bought directly to the Hard Drive so there is only the initial spin to read the disc and that's it. I would guess that since microsoft investigated this and said it wasn't the machines
    fault for circular disc scratches it was the users fault so you will probably have to replace it yourself. I will keep my opinion to myself about that but all my games are downloaded to my hdd and never had a scratch or anything. Sorry about the loss of your
    game it is great.
Thema:

1. I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous ... - Similar Threads - Got Circular Scratch

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  9. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  10. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea