I got a ban from someone harassing me what do I do

Discus and support I got a ban from someone harassing me what do I do in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got a ban for someone harassing me I report him and I get the hammer for no reason there’s no details about my ban what do I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Alexsherer, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Alexsherer
    Alexsherer Guest

I got a ban for someone harassing me I report him and I get the hammer for no reason there’s no details about my ban what do I do

:)

Alexsherer, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Alexsherer, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. Cu Mindset Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I just got banned because someone sexually harassed me and I told them to stop sexually harassing me and I'm the one that got banned
  4. Twitch Cozy T1 Win User

i unfairly got a communication ban

I think they do need to change the way they look at things in terms of banning pkayers because i got banned for 2 weeks for calling someone a b-word after him “harassing” me. Which i think is unfair because in party chat swearing and name calling is something
    that happens no matter what.
  5. UrGreatestEnemy Win User

Forza 6 gamertag banned for nothing

By the way the admins violate the terms of service every time they ban someone don’t believe me look it up and I quote Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services. Isn’t that what they do when they ban someone from
    playing online but that’s okay because their the admins do as I say not as I do. By saying play this way or we will ban you aren’t they violating this clause Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy
    and publicity) of others. Play as I say or you’ll get banned sounds a lot like harassment and a threat banning someone forever sounds like abuse and by banning me for exercising my freedom of speech they violated my legal rights in this country I’ll follow
    terms of service but I’ll also follow my rights in the American constitution.
  6. jb0Ogi3 Win User

Chat Ban Upheld XMAS Eve HELP

That doesnt help me at all. I was harassed first no matter what. If i had just reported it that doesnt take away the fact i was harassed. I was playing an online game minding my own business when this player started harassing me. Reporting it doesnt take
    back the harassment i endured. Then i end up getting banned and not them. Thats ridiculous. I will not stand for a platform that allows someone to be harassed and then bans the person who was harassed.
Thema:

1. I got a ban from someone harassing me what do I do - Similar Threads - got ban someone

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  4. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  5. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  6. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...
  7. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  8. My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal: I am writing about why I am banned on Xbox live and not able to log into my Xbox account gamertag “can you last” I cannot access the account I got hacked and when I tried to log in I see I was...
  9. Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned: I’ve spent thousands of hours and dollars on that account it’s been my Xbox account since I was around 6 years old it holds a lot of sentimental value to me they denied my ban appeal I just need...
  10. I got banned cause i asked for a 2v2 can someone do anything about this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned cause i asked for a 2v2 can someone do anything about this?: [img] I got banned caused I asked fo a 2v2 and I got a strike I didn't do anything it's really dumb that they banned me for that I shouldn't have gotten banned for this...