i got a 50$ gift card for christmas and i put it on my account but i tried to buy gold and it ...

Discus and support i got a 50$ gift card for christmas and i put it on my account but i tried to buy gold and it ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can someone help me out because icant buy the 3 month and i cant even get the free one month c154db27-21ea-40ee-a5fc-53586b8fa57b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxG0d0fgamingxX, Jan 2, 2016.

1. i got a 50$ gift card for christmas and i put it on my account but i tried to buy gold and it ...

can someone help me out because icant buy the 3 month and i cant even get the free one month

:)

XxG0d0fgamingxX, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Sheldor1111
    Sheldor1111 Guest
    Account money problem

Hey i just buy a 50 dollars gift card and i want to buy Payback 2 and some add-ons. When i put money on my account i want to buy Payback 2 but I'm not able to spend my account money on it. I'm able just to choose payment options to pay by credit card or
    by paypal. But i want to spend my account money on it. Any ideas what is going on ? Thank you

Sheldor1111, Jan 2, 2016
  3. PHISHPASTE69
    PHISHPASTE69 Guest
    I can't use my Microsoft account money

Man idk what's goin on. I just put 2 $25 gift cards on my account and I had a balance of $50. I just bought dark souls 3 season pass for $24.99 plus tax on my xbox and it automatically used my account balance and it told it did. Okay now I'm trying to buy
    starwars the force unleashed 2 for backwards compatable for $19.99 and it won't let me use my account money. Won't even give me an option to choose too. It just wants to use my debit card. Even tried buying it on my account and it still wouldn't let me. Idk
    what to do man.

PHISHPASTE69, Jan 2, 2016
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

i got a 50$ gift card for christmas and i put it on my account but i tried to buy gold and it ...

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Apologies, but at this time CSV (Gift cards) AKA account currency can not be used to purchase an Xbox Gold Membership. This is actually why Microsoft offers the option to purchase Gold pre-paid cards. You can still use the currency to purchase Games, music,
    movies, etc.

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 2, 2016
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Visa Debt Card and Xbox

Got a $50 visa debt card for the holiday and I want to put it on my Microsoft account so I can buy RD2. Any option to do anything like that
    Those types of cards don't work. Take it to a Gamestop or similar place and buy 50 bucks MS credit.

You cannot use Visa gift cards directly on your account unfortunately.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

i got a 50$ gift card for christmas and i put it on my account but i tried to buy gold and it wont let me choose that payment option why is this?

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Apologies, but at this time CSV (Gift cards) AKA account currency can not be used to purchase an Xbox Gold Membership. This is actually why Microsoft offers the option to purchase Gold pre-paid cards. You can still use the currency to purchase Games, music,
    movies, etc.

Cheers!
  7. TheWiredHawk Win User

Xbox funds.

Yeah I put these gift cards in my account around Christmas and now they aren't popping up. I can't buy a game with them but it says I still have $60.
  8. james cave Win User

Not letting me use my $50

I have tried on the web and when I go buy a game on the web, it does not give me an option to use my $50 gift card. It says that there is no $50 gift card that I have even though when I check my balance it says that it’s in there.
  9. L42 Cameron Win User

LOCKED - I can't remove my payment option

i already paid, hence why i'm a Gold member right now. i had a prepaid gift card which ran out of money and i got suspended. once i put my new card on, i was released from my suspension & my prepaid gift card automatically removed itself from my account.
Thema:

1. i got a 50$ gift card for christmas and i put it on my account but i tried to buy gold and it ... - Similar Threads - got 50$ gift

2. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  3. i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 9PklcoMsGAOSGqRaM+B/d0.0.3 Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:51:59 GMT e3393ea6-0110-439d-a3c7-a2869d44a668
  4. In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...: In Forza horizon four in the festival playlist, I tried to claim the horizon backstage passes that I was supposed to be given for 50% completion. I did not receive it. How do I fix this?...
  5. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...: Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 5bf9bcea-1d80-4616-bff1-e88b369aa77f
  6. My account leveled up 50 levels by itself! I got 10 free SUPER WHEELSPINS!

in XBoX on Windows
    My account leveled up 50 levels by itself! I got 10 free SUPER WHEELSPINS!: So I haven't been playing Forza Horizon 4 for 1 week, but today when i logged on i was very suprised! My account leveled up from level 37 to 87 all by itself! I got many free starter pack cars,...
  7. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  8. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  9. I completed the challenges for may but I got 1 dollar and 50 cent instead of my "garenteed" ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I completed the challenges for may but I got 1 dollar and 50 cent instead of my "garenteed" ...: I completed the may challenges and I didn't get the special reward from fortnite somebody saw my other one about this and said he had the same problem please smwutches help me you lead me here so...
  10. Got unbanned 50 hours ago and still can't talk to anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got unbanned 50 hours ago and still can't talk to anyone: what do I do? How do I fix this they said it could take up to 48 hours and its past that I can't talk or hear anyone. Is there a fix to this? 236c321e-5e19-45c3-8ed7-4c6e7a674669