i got a 360 xbox from a friend without a hard drive can i still reset it to factory default

Discus and support i got a 360 xbox from a friend without a hard drive can i still reset it to factory default in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have got a x box 360 from my friend without a hard drive,can i still reset it to factory default 3d9bd2d3-ce2f-47f0-9c83-26c509fc69ae Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luther Cockcroft, Apr 5, 2023.

1. i got a 360 xbox from a friend without a hard drive can i still reset it to factory default

i have got a x box 360 from my friend without a hard drive,can i still reset it to factory default

:)

luther Cockcroft, Apr 5, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

i got a 360 xbox from a friend without a hard drive can i still reset it to factory default

3. Fury XCharizard Win User

passcode family settings

There is one of two ways of doing this.

1. You can send it to Xbox and they can reset it for you. Or...

2. You can factory reset it.

I would recommend that you place all files from your Xbox 360 to a removable hard-drive and then factory restore it (AFTER YOU REMOVE THE HARD-DRIVE). For more information on Restoring your Xbox to factory defaults please reply for that information.

Thanks,

TMG GrantDufuq
  4. SammyVS Win User

Xbox 360 wont update

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Do you use a hard drive with the console? If yes, have you tried to install the update without the hard drive connected? Or tried to reset the console to factory defaults?
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Keeps coming back to troubleshoot screen

The cause of this problem could be a bad system update or a number of other causes:

If this keeps happening I would suggest you do the reset keeping games and apps (requires account redownload).

If that doesn't stop this from happening please do the reset erasing everything.

And if you still have the problem I would suggest the USB factory reset:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive

If it still goes to the troubleshooting screen after all of that you will need a repair as the hard drive may be corrupted or you have a hardware problem.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Game updates corrupt game and then reloads in its entirety

Hello Japester,

Sorry for the issue with game updates. You can try a
    soft factory reset
    If this is multiple games though we recommend a full factory reset where you wipe everything off the console. When doing this make sure to unplug the external hard drive from the console. When the reset is done install one game that been
    having issues to the internal hard drive see if still has the issue.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. i got a 360 xbox from a friend without a hard drive can i still reset it to factory default - Similar Threads - got 360 friend

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  4. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  5. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  6. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  7. Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360: Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 f09357f7-f1a8-4908-8831-3efa3119f2da
  8. So i got a xbox 360 dongle and it acts up

in XBoX on Windows
    So i got a xbox 360 dongle and it acts up: So i got a xbox 360 dongle today and I’ve downloaded the drivers they are updated but for some reason it freaks out and starts opening and closing a random keyboard ive never seen before its not...
  9. I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?: I got GTA 5 from movie trading co the other day on Xbox 360, I open the box to find they gave my 2 installing disc, they scammed me I thought, is there any possible way I can like download the...
  10. My xbox 360 has got update error how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox 360 has got update error how to fix it: My xbox 360 has status code c800-0036 how to fix it 7c5bc637-5bad-481e-b1c2-adbb9a7c3dd8