i got a 3 day suspension for a message

Discus and support i got a 3 day suspension for a message in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i never had a suspenion why 3 days i am avalue customer know warning are anything just a email. Theres know one to speak with about it im lost for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Woochy 21, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Woochy 21
    Woochy 21 Guest

i never had a suspenion why 3 days i am avalue customer know warning are anything just a email. Theres know one to speak with about it im lost for words

:)

Woochy 21, Feb 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team, there is no direct contact with them but I can definitely help you in checking if filing a case review is available for you.

1. Kindly sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com.

2. Select the orange box with the handshake icon.

3. Find the active enforcement action you have a question about, and then select Apply in the green box.
  3. why micah Win User

I want to know why my account was suspended (15 day)while serving a communications suspension (8 day).

This happened to me also a couple days ago, I messaged somebody something that is inappropriate and all I should get is a 4 day ban from communication right? Nope. 2 days after I got banned for communication, I got a 15 day suspension. I don't know why Xbox did this. I completely understand why I got banned for communication, but a 15 day suspension? Also, my appeal was denied. Me sending a message that is inappropriate is not a consequence to a 15 day suspension. XBOX PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
  4. CodyMaxey Win User

Why did i get a 15 day ACCOUNT suspension for no reason!!!!

Man I just got the exact same thing. I sent this guy 3 emojis for team killing me. I then got two 4 day suspensions and on the 2nd day I got a 15 day account suspension while I wasn't even on to do anything wrong. No details. It's stupid that people get away with team killing and running their mouths on game chat, yet I send some emojis and get this bs. Never even have had one violation ever and I've had my account for 10 years. Talk about injustice. That guy deserved the

😺🐔🍭 Message. I did not deserve the suspension from it. Smh
  5. Tropicana 🍊 Win User

Can i make my banned account my home xbox acc

another thing is my friend jokingly reported one of my messages same day i got off a 2 day suspension for a message

Note we were also typing in random numbers saying it was our ips in a group chat
  6. Kaleidosphere Win User

Status code: 8C250001 - And it doesn't exist?? (Tried to buy a game from the marketplace, failed)

So did they send you a suspension message or something? I got nothing. Do you think it might work if I leave it for 2 days and then try again? :(
Thema:

1. i got a 3 day suspension for a message - Similar Threads - got suspension message

2. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b
  7. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  8. How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.: My grandson account got hacked. His account is suspended for chargebacks. How do I over this. It was his PS5. What’s the website or number to clear this matter up. For PS5...
  9. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else: I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the...
  10. I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one: I got 5 suspensions on past/prior am I going to get banned after next one? e4a6fcb7-48df-495c-b524-1afe84001a70