I got a 2 day suspension for my gamerpic and I'm pretty sure I'll no longer be an Xbox...

Discus and support I got a 2 day suspension for my gamerpic and I'm pretty sure I'll no longer be an Xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I like to edit pictures of the games I play and I used a screenshot from Death Stranding of Sam Porter Bridges to make my profile picture, I knew one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alakran999, Jan 2, 2023.

1. alakran999
    alakran999 Guest

I got a 2 day suspension for my gamerpic and I'm pretty sure I'll no longer be an Xbox...

I like to edit pictures of the games I play and I used a screenshot from Death Stranding of Sam Porter Bridges to make my profile picture, I knew one part of the picture would be an issue so I censored it and thought that it would be ok for xbox. I submitted the picture and it said it was being reviewed, I expected it to either be accepted or declined because it was being reviewed but instead I instantly got a suspension, the picture was never even active on my account. I later edited the same photo to entirely remove the offending content and it was accepted and is visible now. I wanted to know if there is any way to overturn this decision because I loved being part of the xbox ambassadors program and the picture never went live on my account.

:)

alakran999, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I got a 2 day suspension for my gamerpic and I'm pretty sure I'll no longer be an Xbox Ambassador because of it. Is there any way to get this decision overturned?

3. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement

If it is 2 days, I'm not sure. Typically it's just 24 hour or less suspensions that are not eligible because the review would take longer than the suspension.
  4. PhoenixTheFwuff Win User

Minecraft launcher error

1. I'm not an Xbox Employee, I am volunteer customer support essentially.

2. I'm pretty sure you can, as long as you haven't had it for any longer than 14 days.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Holiday Gaming

I'm pretty sure I'm getting Forza Horizons 2. So I'll be coming in last all Christmas day lol
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Inaccurate Enforcement

Hello, Indie. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

I saw an user here on the forum this week with the same "issue" as you. He got more than 7 or 8 enforcement actions for gamerpics in the last weeks.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but unfortunately only the enforcement team handle suspensions. Xbox customer support doesn't have details about enforcement actions.

So your only option is to try to request case reviews about your suspensions - not sure if gamerpic suspensions are eligible though. To learn how to submit a case review, please refer to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

But I don't think you will be permanent banned just because of gamerpic suspensions if you have a clean record about other suspensions.

Feel free to ask back any question.
Thema:

1. I got a 2 day suspension for my gamerpic and I'm pretty sure I'll no longer be an Xbox... - Similar Threads - got suspension gamerpic

2. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b
  7. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  8. How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.: My grandson account got hacked. His account is suspended for chargebacks. How do I over this. It was his PS5. What’s the website or number to clear this matter up. For PS5...
  9. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else: I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the...
  10. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...