I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.

Discus and support I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help. 79e9300d-9312-4b3a-bd7d-66aafde587c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AA_2000, Feb 24, 2023.

1. AA_2000
    AA_2000 Guest

I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.

:)

AA_2000, Feb 24, 2023
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

kod na karte przedpłaconą [Edit - Translation] - Code for prepaid code

Hello Amelka,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You are correct, the Xbox prepaid codes should be 25 digits long. Xbox will not take codes that are any shorter or longer.

Check your 16 digit code for any possible redeeming instructions. For example, you may be asked to redeem that 16 digit code on a publishers/third party website before getting your 25 digit Xbox code.

Hope this helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming code

Make sure you're redeeming it in the right place. An Xbox code is 25 digits. Since it's 16 digits, you most likely need to redeem it on Epic's website. There should be instructions with the code.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Instructions should come with the code to redeem it
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can an xbox 360 code be redeemed on XBOX one

All Xbox codes are 25 digits, even 360 ones. Since it is 16 digits, it most likely needs to be redeemed in the game itself.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Vbucks gift card help

The website Parity linked is where you need to redeem the code. Xbox codes are 25 digits, but developers may have codes for content through them that are typically 16 digits and redeemed either through the game itself or on a specific website.
Thema:

1. I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help. - Similar Threads - got digit vbucks

2. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  3. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  4. Why have i not got my digital download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i not got my digital download code: I have purchased eafc24 on the Very website 2 days ago and still haven’t received my code 7feb6c78-d2d9-4362-af75-61150adff49a
  5. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?: , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to...
  6. I got a WZ 2.0 code from game stop and it only had 19 digits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a WZ 2.0 code from game stop and it only had 19 digits: I whent to game stop to get 2400 cp for WZ and the code was 19 digests and it came on the receipt when I whent tohad 25 digests so I can't use what I bought and game stop can't give me my money...
  7. Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...: Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help 77cf5083-5a05-45c0-8678-2bea27168c1f
  8. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645
  9. What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code?: So I got a reward from ms rewards and haven’t gotten anything yet except a confirmation code from text and idk what to do with it d3f7bd2a-dd3e-47f9-b628-3c24aaeecb05
  10. I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it...: I redeemed a vbucks card and Microsoft sent me the email with the 25 digit code to enter but when I enter it it keeps saying if it's damaged contact seller. But it's not seller bc tge card was...