I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...

Discus and support I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get on it showed he did not even own the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Squishy Booger, Mar 10, 2023.

1. I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...

I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get on it showed he did not even own the game.

:)

Squishy Booger, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get on it showed he did not even own the game.

3. NarutoFAN24 Win User

Trouble with NBA2K14 Sports Servers and creating Friend Matches

It worked with one of my friends a couple weeks ago, but then i tried it today for like half an hour with one of my other friends and it said the same thing. When he invited me and i tried to join it would say the servers are down, but nba today was updated
    and everything, and i could play online. But when i tried to invite him he wouldn't even get an invite. We had some problems with my other friend before but not like this. Problem needs 2 be fixed
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Give a game

Would't it be cool if we were able to gift played games to someone. Like a family member or a good friend?
  5. Auxiliaryzoro Win User

Friends on Xbox One will not receive game invites from Xbox App on Windows 10

It is not the insider edition of Minecraft to the best of my knowledge. The day before yesterday my friend (on xbox) was able to join my game. Yesterday when I got home from work I was not able to connect to the game from Xbox. I had my friend try again
    and he failed to connect (and did not get game invites)
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Did I get "cheated" out of a Forza achievement?

Weird thing is Both myself and a friend both played the demo. Last night we were both playing the main game and were discussing this very thing.

In my game the car was not in my garage after accepting the gift in the messages.

In my friends game the GT was in his garage.

I went and bought the car for 250,000 achievement unlocked

He still didnt have the cheevo but had the car, he had to buy it again anyway to get the cheevo, but like Pkvas said he can sell his for half price. No biggy though it was cheap enough.
Thema:

I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...

1. I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get... - Similar Threads - gifted friend game

2. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  3. My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...: My friend gifted me something a week ago and it hasnt come it yet 44708d46-f152-45e1-a5d9-f24e951b5b10
  4. Glitched game pass gift for a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched game pass gift for a friend.: Hello, I made a bad mistake of buying a gift for my friend (which is on my Xbox) on my computer which has the game pass (for pc) 3 months trial. We're game sharing and the game runs better on my...
  5. Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...: Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but it won’t download and says incompatible with this device e93ad5d8-9461-4955-a4c7-0392213f0fe4
  6. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  7. If I give a game as an Xbox gift to a friend via the store, can I also play it with account...

in XboX Insiders
    If I give a game as an Xbox gift to a friend via the store, can I also play it with account...: Sorry if my question isn't precise, a friend wants to give me an Xbox game directly with the "buy as gift" option. This will give me the game with a code but once downloaded will he also have...
  8. My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...: I just got up and would appreciate help on the matter cause there ain’t no way some random person just guessed the code. 7089c418-e667-4aa7-9e3e-16a7e4c08ad3
  9. A friend gifting me a game and I can’t redeem it, it says it’s damaged How do I get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gifting me a game and I can’t redeem it, it says it’s damaged How do I get the...: It says it’s damaged how do I redeem my game? 9d9f41cc-8c2d-499f-ab49-42dea638d12c
  10. If I'm in Canada, can I gift a game pass to my friend in the U S A??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I'm in Canada, can I gift a game pass to my friend in the U S A??: Trying to send my friend funds for game pass through the Microsoft store. 927c4674-cad6-4433-86d2-048c38dc1319