I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...

Discus and support I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I gifted my alt account dying light definitive edition so my friend can play it with me but the gift isn't going through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Theresa sears, May 14, 2023.

1. I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...

I gifted my alt account dying light definitive edition so my friend can play it with me but the gift isn't going through

:)

Theresa sears, May 14, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it but it's not letting me access the gift

Hello Theresa, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

May I know if both account region are the same?
    You can always check this here
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

If that is correct, what error message are you receiving when you try to gift the game?
  3. CRUZZifer Win User

2014 Xbox One Game Releases

Dying Light is definitely on my radar.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Dying Light (First 15 Minutes & more)

5. Nursemorph Win User

Gifted game went to wrong system

My friend (that plays on X-Box) gifted me dying light, and I tried redeeming it on my PC, but the game somehow got redeemed on my X-Box and now I can't download it on my PC without buying it again. What do I do?
    Dying Light is only available on the Xbox from Microsoft Store which is why it got redeemed on your Xbox. If you want the PC version, you'd need to buy it from Steam, GOG or direct from techland (the Developer):

https://dl1.dyinglightgame.com/
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

I just got a Xbox one

Dying Light was one of my favourite games last year, definitely look for that going cheap.
Thema:

I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...

1. I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it... - Similar Threads - gifted ALT account

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  4. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  5. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  6. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  7. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  8. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  9. UK Gift Cards in USA

in XBoX Accessibility
    UK Gift Cards in USA: I want to know if xbox gift cards bought in UK be used in USA? 2bb24c48-3ef1-412f-8ddf-be855d3250e0
  10. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396