I get this same message And it's **** annoying

Discus and support I get this same message And it's **** annoying in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been waiting for an hour and this **** still ain't working fix up 1eb5c7be-1f64-4b70-a7bc-2d86107a490f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InnovationXBL, Dec 9, 2017.

1. I get this same message And it's **** annoying

I've been waiting for an hour and this **** still ain't working fix up

:)

InnovationXBL, Dec 9, 2017
  2. INFINITE12
    INFINITE12 Guest
    "We cant turn on chat right now. Try again later."

I get this message CONSTANTLY. It's SOOOO annoying.

INFINITE12, Dec 9, 2017
  3. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    Annoying Ban

Unfortunately this is a common problem. I haven't received many abusive messages, but if I do receive one I either block/ignore/report or I reply with something overly nice, so the other person knows I'm being sarcastic but they can't report me for it.

It does suck that they don't seem to look at the context of what happened when a message is reported, like if I send you a bunch of abusive messages and you snap and send one back, if I report you, but you don't report me, it's only you that will get suspended,
    not me. This is why these trolls do it, because they know that most people don't bother with reporting, so they want to bait them into sending a message which they can report.

SigmaTheDJ, Dec 9, 2017
  4. End in Tragedy Win User

I can't sign in error code 0x87DD0006

I've been getting the same error message for the past 30 or so minutes.

Really annoying.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Annoying Ban

Unfortunately this is a common problem. I haven't received many abusive messages, but if I do receive one I either block/ignore/report or I reply with something overly nice, so the other person knows I'm being sarcastic but they can't report me for it.

It does suck that they don't seem to look at the context of what happened when a message is reported, like if I send you a bunch of abusive messages and you snap and send one back, if I report you, but you don't report me, it's only you that will get suspended,
    not me. This is why these trolls do it, because they know that most people don't bother with reporting, so they want to bait them into sending a message which they can report.
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.

I keep getting fake account messages and I report them as spam and block them. Its getting annoying though there gamerscore is 0 with no friends with just about the same gamerpic.
  7. Leroy88Green Win User

we couldn't stream from your console try again later

I have the exact same problem, was fine last week and now I get this very vague and annoying message telling me to try again later.
  8. SMD Darkking007 Win User

Cannot Redeem 12Mo Prepaid Card

I'm having the same problem, tried all the suggestions but still getting error message it's getting very annoying after 3 days trying
Thema:

I get this same message And it's **** annoying

1. I get this same message And it's **** annoying - Similar Threads - same message ****

2. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  3. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  6. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  7. 2 Xbox in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox in same house: Hi Can someone help. I have a Xbox in the living room which I have had for a year. I just purchased another Xbox x for the bedroom. I hear things about making one a home Xbox or something and...
  8. Why was i banned twice for the same message on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was i banned twice for the same message on xbox?: I had previously been banned for a message and recently i was banned again for the same message and my ban appeal was denied without a reason 48c57e88-d3f0-4540-8748-6dec23ba8b0c
  9. Banned a 2nd time for the same message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned a 2nd time for the same message?: I was recently committed banned for a message that I sent. For some reason after I had already served my original time on the 1st banned that ended on the 24th. I was banned again for the same...
  10. I keep on getting the same message "Whoops the same account is link to a psn account" How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep on getting the same message "Whoops the same account is link to a psn account" How...: Ight i just got logged out of my microsoft account on my ps4 and when i try to log in it wont let me. The Message said in the title keeps on showing up. I just want to play minecraft with my...