I get random crashes everytime I play games that I was used to

Discus and support I get random crashes everytime I play games that I was used to in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, This problem was occuring for 1.5 years Whenever I play a game it max lasts for 5 mins then crashes instantly And those games were games that I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nail Berk, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Nail Berk
    Nail Berk Guest

Hi, This problem was occuring for 1.5 years Whenever I play a game it max lasts for 5 mins then crashes instantly And those games were games that I was able to play before an update I made and that update showed up randomly but I do not remember it quite well cause you know its been 1.5 years the games that are crashing are DC Universe Online, Stick fight the game, Roblox and there is one game that is not crashing Brawlhalla. I hope you can help me with it I have the minidump files of today's crash if you want I can send. it also crashes in Paint 3D app

Thanks in advance

:)

Nail Berk, Jan 19, 2023
  2. McCaffrey x Win User

Game crashes everytime I go on it

Iv already tried all of that it still doesn’t work
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Game crashes everytime I go on it

Hello there @McCaffrey x, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash, and game freeze related issues:

The link: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. GaryBlankenship1 Win User

The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

I am playing the game the outer worlds on pc via xbox game pass and I am getting random crashes to desktop just started doing this yesterday .
  5. Mrxsevenx Win User

xbox app games crashing randomly

so it still dose it just random crash the steam games play fine but game pass games random crash
  6. VanzellaM82 Win User

Everytime I start a game I get disconnected

Re-downloaded my profile and it's working now :)
Thema:

1. I get random crashes everytime I play games that I was used to - Similar Threads - random crashes everytime

2. Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.: For the past month my computer has descended into an unplayable state. I recently discovered on Intel's XTU program that I am experiencing power limit throttling. Could this be what is the issue...
  3. Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...: There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to update it to play it. Except every time the update...
  4. Xbox Series X randomly crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X randomly crashing: My Xbox series X keeps crashing to a static screen this is totally random and some days it won't crash atall then other days it can happen 2/3 times in quick succession. That issue happens on...
  5. Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently

in XboX Insiders
    Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently: I'm using my Series X from launch day without major hiccups so far, but since the last couple of builds I definitely noticed that random crashes to dashboard during gameplay are much more frequent...
  6. starfield random crash to desktop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield random crash to desktop: i started to play starfield today and the game keep crashing at random moments. be it at a dialog, combat or doing nothing at all, the game just crashes. i have my GPU updated and even the...
  7. Why does my new series X keep crashing randomly when playing games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my new series X keep crashing randomly when playing games?: I only got my Series X yesterday, it is refurbished and bought from the gamestore but I'm genuinely confused as to why it keeps doing this. I could be in the middle of playing something and the...
  8. Why does my Xbox randomly crash games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox randomly crash games?: So this has been an ongoing issue with my series S and now my series X. I'm goin to try and explain the best way I can. There have been a number of games (hogwarts legacy, exoprimal, back 4...
  9. Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash?: My Xbox Series X has been randomly freezing while doing just about anything (watching a video or playing a game) and making this weird brrrrrrrr sound and then resetting. It’s done it twice so far...
  10. Games randomly crashing at various points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games randomly crashing at various points: I just bought a series X in February and wanted to play the new Hogwarts game. It was fine at first but for whatever reason, no matter what game I am playing, they crash to the dashboard at...