I Get Kicked Offline Playing Black Ops 2 Only

Discus and support I Get Kicked Offline Playing Black Ops 2 Only in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have posted recently about getting booted offline playing xbox 360 backwards compatible games. It was only black ops 2. I went up and picked up black... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrSnrub, Feb 29, 2020.

1. MrSnrub
    MrSnrub Guest

I have posted recently about getting booted offline playing xbox 360 backwards compatible games. It was only black ops 2. I went up and picked up black ops 1 to test it out and i was on for 2-3 hours without getting kicked. It is only Black ops 2, and
    my nap type is open, i tested my connections and everything is fine. This has only been a problem for 3 weeks. I have been able to play black ops 2 before for hours and nothing was wrong. PLease help

:)

MrSnrub, Feb 29, 2020
  2. MrSnrub Win User

I get kicked offline, but only on the 360. I stay in my party on the xbox one and i just get kicked off from the 360. Its just the black ops 2 and its not instant. I can play for like 30 min or so before it boots me offline.
  3. schnurren Win User

Hello MrSnrub,

You get kicked by the game or your connection is lost? Cause these are two different behaviors.

In case that the issue is being properly kicked, I've tried searching for information, and many people had the same issue since 2 years ago, but no fixes were found as can be seen in here :

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/655gri/tech_getting_randomly_disconnected_from_xbox_live/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/67rc7z/getting_kicked_out_of_bo2_multiplayer_games/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Blackops4/...one_cant_join_any_online_match_always_kicked/
  4. theman72HG Win User

How do I report people who keep kicking me offline?

[quote user="KING P00KIE"]

Hey I was playing black ops 2 and was smashing some *** talkers. Then they said how do you like your internet then I got kicked offline and when ever I log back in I get kicked offline. Please help

[/quote]

it's more like he kicked you from the game as he was the host or something
  5. PhotonPhantom5 Win User

Black Ops 2 keeps disconnecting from server! this is sooo annoying!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Black Ops 2 is my all time favorite game, and now I can't play online for two minutes without getting kicked offline. It is really upsetting to me, and I am not really sure what the issue is. NONE of my friends
    in the area are having the same problem I have.
  6. Tenchu84 Win User

Having issues staying online while playing

I have only experienced this issue playing Black Ops online. I haven't played anything else on multiplier in awhile. I also borrowed a friends Call of duty Black Ops disc and had the same exact issue so i ruled that problem out. I have not had an issue
    on while using Xbox apps such as MLB.tv, Crackle, or Netflix. It only seems to happen when I play black Ops. I will be playing a game and i will get kicked out or offline all together. A lot of times I check my internet connection and it always seems to
    be strong too.
Thema:

1. I Get Kicked Offline Playing Black Ops 2 Only - Similar Threads - Kicked Offline Playing

2. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  3. Lfg kicks me from party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg kicks me from party: I make a lfg post for overwatch2 and xbox party encounters an error everytime... im on xbox series x 03f630cf-d9c1-4aa6-95d4-9a10f469fcaa
  4. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  5. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  6. when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party: I would like to know soon so i can talk with friends online 6755a38a-2a5d-4b5c-b537-f9a2d30b458e
  7. Kicked off multiplayer live back to home screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Kicked off multiplayer live back to home screen.: While playing multiplayer live games I keep getting kicked off back to the Home Screen. I have done all the resets as I’ve seen on the forums. I have also returned my console to Best Buy and got...
  8. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  9. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: On my Xbox one X, I try to load into a game like Fortnite or dirt rally 2.0 and then whilst in the first loading screen my Xbox Botton on the on the Xbox blinks 2 or 3 times then it kicks me from...
  10. I kick for no reason in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I kick for no reason in forza horizon 5: on fh5 the bmw m3 2008 bug sells for 12 million and I sold one and I bought a car afterwards but I quit the game and restarted it and they told me that the account on forza didn't is no longer...