I get error 0x80246007

Discus and support I get error 0x80246007 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to use the disney+ app, I get that something went wrong, to visit errorhelp and use this code, but I don't see it in the forum. Does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zalaro, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Zalaro
    Zalaro Guest

I get error 0x80246007

When I try to use the disney+ app, I get that something went wrong, to visit errorhelp and use this code, but I don't see it in the forum. Does anyone know what it is about? We've used the app many times before with no issues.

:)

Zalaro, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I get error 0x80246007

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I tried to check the error code however, it’s not showing up on Xbox support site. If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC? Also, aside from the error code may I ask what is the error message?
  3. HoraryCat67 Win User

Can't Install Majong

Well Corey, I tried everything you suggested and I still can't install Mahjong. I still get error code 0x80246007.
  4. HoraryCat67 Win User

Can't Install Majong

Hi Corey. I did what you suggested, but I still can't install Mahjong. I now get error code 0x80246007.
  5. Jamie1993 Win User

Gaming Services will not install error message: The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit and try it again. Code: 0x80246007

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Could you try the following solutions for this post below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

One of th solutions, you may not of tried and could solve this issue for you.

Thanks

Jamie
  6. Francia J. Win User

How do I stop the error code 0x80246007 from appearing when I try to download games on Xbox One

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I checked the error code and there is no information or related article from Xbox support.

If I may ask, is there an error message aside from the error code?

Also, is this a disc game or a digital game? Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console?
Thema:

I get error 0x80246007

1. I get error 0x80246007 - Similar Threads - error 0x80246007

2. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  3. Minecraft gifting error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gifting error.: I tried to gift Minecraft to a friend and it shows up as an error but I got confirmation of a message my account get the sum of needed to purchase deducted. 7acfc373-396d-4f8c-aa6a-42a4201d9872
  4. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  5. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  6. error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 80070570: There was a problem with the system update, cant do anything to get past error message 7b2bd9e3-790c-40ec-8377-750d9088aafe
  7. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  8. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  9. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  10. Error 0x80246007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80246007: The error code 0x80246007 comes up when im trying to open one of my games i went to error help but the code is not there has anyone experienced this before if so how do i fix it?...