I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing

Discus and support I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased game pass ultimate but can't turn off recurring billing. I get an error message that says "We ran into an error while disabling recurring... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XBX 360 Guest 1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing

I purchased game pass ultimate but can't turn off recurring billing. I get an error message that says "We ran into an error while disabling recurring billing of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"

:)

XBX 360 Guest 1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBX 360 Guest 1 Win User

thank you for replying, I saw the service alert but wasn't sure it could be affecting my ability to turn off recurring billing. I will try your suggestion to wait for the alert to clear.
  3. bowski477 Win User

4. BiscuitNickel33 Win User

Xbox live - turning off recurring billing

Thank your for your reply. I have already tried both your suggestions and i keep getting the error when turning off recurring billing. I also get through to the virtual assistant where it gives me the option to turn off recurring billing and still comes
    up with the error. I cant get past the virtual assistant to speak to customer service.
  5. Shinto Puffy Win User

I Turned off recurring bill

Hey Luke.......

Maybe this can help

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

I Turned off recurring bill

Here are their contact details and you can request a call back, but during this time with the pandemic going on, I'm not sure they are contactable.
Thema:

1. I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing - Similar Threads - error try turning

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  6. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  7. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  8. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  9. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  10. Xbox one X black screen when I try to turn on the console, error messages of E106 OR E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X black screen when I try to turn on the console, error messages of E106 OR E102: My Xbox one X was working just fine, but then in crashed during a game. I force the xbox one x off. Then when i try to turn it on, all I get is a black screen. I tried to factory reset the...