I get an error code when downloading a game on my xbox 360.

Discus and support I get an error code when downloading a game on my xbox 360. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get an error code when downloading a game on my xbox 360. 26eef186-c911-4a80-bd30-b8c3c942559c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abdulhaseeb Sajid, Jan 4, 2023.

1. I get an error code when downloading a game on my xbox 360.

:)

Abdulhaseeb Sajid, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Dr Zoidstein Win User

Why is my gamertag not changed?

80154002 is the error code I get when I try to download my profile on the 360.
  3. llrenn Win User

Games with Gold members area on Xbox One not updated with October offerings

On my PC it still shows last months games. With my Xbox 360 I get Octobers - but there is an error code and will not download. Ho hum.
  4. Jawz32 Win User

I need help because my Xbox 360 will not recover my Xbox 360 account and I have tried everything including the Microsoft authenticator

This is the error code I received when I tried downloading my Xbox 360 account 80072746
  5. Smwutches Win User
  6. Strange Brewtal Win User

Downloading Profile Problems

I'm getting error code 80151006. This happened when I changed my gamertag on my new 360. My old gamertag and profile downloaded just fine on the new console but now that I changed it I can't download it. I've also tried to download my profile with my new
    gamertag on my old console, it also will not download and I get the same error code.
Thema:

1. I get an error code when downloading a game on my xbox 360. - Similar Threads - error code downloading

2. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  3. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  4. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  5. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...
  6. Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196): I have been having issues all morning with downloading MSFS on PC. I force stopped, reset, and uninstalled the Xbox app and Gaming services but have had no luck with being able to download this...
  7. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  8. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  9. Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®: Xbox One S Every time I try to download Call of Duty the download starts (it doesn't go even 1 MB) and then stops with the error code 0x87E0000F. This ONLY happens with Call of Duty as my other...
  10. my xbox app will not download and i get the error code 0x80073cf9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox app will not download and i get the error code 0x80073cf9: i would love to have some help on getting my xbox app working 0c6d4ae5-9045-46cd-8486-a9d4925c6387