I get a pop up saying "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft...

Discus and support I get a pop up saying "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Minecraft pocket edition bedrock chat features af36f20e-40be-4737-b41a-6bced3bb7777 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James Kes, Nov 20, 2022.

1. James Kes
    James Kes Guest

I get a pop up saying "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft...

Minecraft pocket edition bedrock chat features

:)

James Kes, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I get a pop up saying "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up please ensure that your private y settings allow communicating with others"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello James, this looks like your online privacy settings aren't properly set up, try following the procedure below.

Online Privacy and Security

Get in https://www.xbox.com/

Then click on your account photo

Then click on the 3 points (...)

Select Xbox Settings, and then on the left side click Privacy and online security;

Next click: Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Security

Search You can join multiplayer games

Select ALLOW
  3. SophieBunker Win User

Mine craft microsoft

No, it just pops up saying you cannot link your account because of your microsoft privacy settings
  4. Sophia Kotopka Win User

Xbox live gold problem.

It says this when I try to play online, “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up”
  5. Francia J. Win User

i get his message when i try to chat in my realm or any server"you cannot chat with other players because of how your microsoft account is set up"

Thank you so much for that, MC. If they're already set to "allow", please "block" them and then submit, lastly "allow" them again and then submit.

I have seen here that you have a previous enforcement action, please sign out on both the Microsoft store app and the Xbox app as well, then quit both apps before signing back in after making the changes on your settings.
  6. Francia J. Win User

i get his message when i try to chat in my realm or any server"you cannot chat with other players because of how your microsoft account is set up"

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
Thema:

1. I get a pop up saying "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft... - Similar Threads - pop saying cannot

2. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  3. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  4. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  5. I have a network setup it pops in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a network setup it pops in and out: What does it mean when it says a network is not setup but I have one setup? 317bffea-92f9-42bb-b48e-6a7f41161174
  6. When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...: When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong reload this page how do I fix? 07fde387-8ad5-45a3-b433-72b4f45706ad
  7. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  8. How do I fix, the pop up on gta online on my other account that says failed to find...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix, the pop up on gta online on my other account that says failed to find...: When ever I'm on my main account on GTA online it let's me join my friends but when I switch to my other account it let's me into gta but doesn't let me join my friends, when I accept their invite...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early,...: Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early, check the Microsoft store for the release date." Even though i own the game...
  10. Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?: I wanna create a realm but I can't purchase it because I need "permission" 7c9a6e02-d432-4d6f-b50a-e2a1ee9f8696