I get a notification for EVERYONE I've ever blocked.

Discus and support I get a notification for EVERYONE I've ever blocked. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Even though these people are blocked, I see when they come online and when they broadcast to Twitch. I cannot find a way to block them further, without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadMontyMN, Jan 5, 2016.

1. MadMontyMN
    MadMontyMN Guest

Even though these people are blocked, I see when they come online and when they broadcast to Twitch. I cannot find a way to block them further, without turning ALL notifications off, cutting me off from my friends. What the heck do I do?

:)

MadMontyMN, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Friends and followers

Hi please help, why do i get a notification when a follower comes online who i've not added back ? I've blocked him and i still get notified when they come online

DiseasedBadger, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Can't get the Cait's perk.

That's all I ever did to get the "Cait liked that" notification in the top left corner. This might not be the same for everyone, this game is full of bugs.

HellBnt4Metl666, Jan 5, 2016
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2016
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

6. HellBnt4Metl666 Win User

Can't get the Cait's perk.

That's all I ever did to get the "Cait liked that" notification in the top left corner. This might not be the same for everyone, this game is full of bugs.
  7. LostSoul 301281 Win User

Stop receiving notifications from non-friends

I've followed the second suggestion, as I've power cycled a few times since first noticing these removed people still popping up.

Obviously I'll have to wait to see if this has full prevented the "is online" notifications from those people.

One side note, there is one person who I'm sure I removed before I got my Xbox One, but post X1 launch, who I still get online notifications about.

And as I said above, I was getting those notifications from people I've actually blocked since removing.

The blocking was an attempt to prevent those notifications.

Another thing, I'm still seeing certain blocked people appear in my followers list.

This is what I find the most annoying about the X1 friends system.

Why couldn't have been kept the same as the Xbox360 and simply have friend requests?

At least back then you could remove someone and you wouldn't see them come online once removed.
  8. Jahner33 Win User

XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App

It does not look like anything in the privacy and online safety settings would be blocking these notifications. All of the settings are pretty much set to Allow and either Friends or Everyone.
  9. Bilbo Swaagginz Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox love party chat

I'm having the same issue, can't seem to find a way around it either. I can hear everyone and talk fine when I'm looking at the party screen, but as soon as I go full screen on whatever game were playing I get kicked immediately without any notification
    that I've been removed from the party. Did you ever figure anything out how to fix it?
Thema:

1. I get a notification for EVERYONE I've ever blocked. - Similar Threads - notification EVERYONE I've

2. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  3. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  4. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. The navigation and notification sounds don't play

in XboX Insiders
    The navigation and notification sounds don't play: It happens to me with the options that should mute those sounds disabled It happens with the recently released version . It happened to me while I was using a pair of headphones via 3.5mm jack....
  7. How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?: I have removed someone as a friend and I still get notifications that they're getting online. Thinking this was weird because I only should get notifications about people that are favorited, but...
  8. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  9. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  10. Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...: So about 4 months ago I decided to get a new computer and upgrade to Windows 11. it was around March and April where when I would get a Xbox Game Bar Notification I would try to use the Shortcut...