I get a notification for EVERYONE I've ever blocked.

Discus and support I get a notification for EVERYONE I've ever blocked. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Even though these people are blocked, I see when they come online and when they broadcast to Twitch. I cannot find a way to block them further, without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadMontyMN, Jan 5, 2016.

1. MadMontyMN
    MadMontyMN Guest

Even though these people are blocked, I see when they come online and when they broadcast to Twitch. I cannot find a way to block them further, without turning ALL notifications off, cutting me off from my friends. What the heck do I do?

:)

MadMontyMN, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Friends and followers

Hi please help, why do i get a notification when a follower comes online who i've not added back ? I've blocked him and i still get notified when they come online

DiseasedBadger, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Can't get the Cait's perk.

That's all I ever did to get the "Cait liked that" notification in the top left corner. This might not be the same for everyone, this game is full of bugs.

HellBnt4Metl666, Jan 5, 2016
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2016
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

6. HellBnt4Metl666 Win User

Can't get the Cait's perk.

That's all I ever did to get the "Cait liked that" notification in the top left corner. This might not be the same for everyone, this game is full of bugs.
  7. LostSoul 301281 Win User

Stop receiving notifications from non-friends

I've followed the second suggestion, as I've power cycled a few times since first noticing these removed people still popping up.

Obviously I'll have to wait to see if this has full prevented the "is online" notifications from those people.

One side note, there is one person who I'm sure I removed before I got my Xbox One, but post X1 launch, who I still get online notifications about.

And as I said above, I was getting those notifications from people I've actually blocked since removing.

The blocking was an attempt to prevent those notifications.

Another thing, I'm still seeing certain blocked people appear in my followers list.

This is what I find the most annoying about the X1 friends system.

Why couldn't have been kept the same as the Xbox360 and simply have friend requests?

At least back then you could remove someone and you wouldn't see them come online once removed.
  8. Jahner33 Win User

XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App

It does not look like anything in the privacy and online safety settings would be blocking these notifications. All of the settings are pretty much set to Allow and either Friends or Everyone.
  9. Bilbo Swaagginz Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox love party chat

I'm having the same issue, can't seem to find a way around it either. I can hear everyone and talk fine when I'm looking at the party screen, but as soon as I go full screen on whatever game were playing I get kicked immediately without any notification
    that I've been removed from the party. Did you ever figure anything out how to fix it?
Thema:

1. I get a notification for EVERYONE I've ever blocked. - Similar Threads - notification EVERYONE I've

2. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  3. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  4. Repeating Xbox Notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Repeating Xbox Notifications...: This is frustrating. I keep getting notifications that my friend is live streaming. Like, every 5 minutes type of notifications. I have this friend as a favorite, because he a close friend. Maybe...
  5. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  6. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  7. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  9. How do I refind a Bing notification?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I refind a Bing notification?: I saw a pop up for a Wonka and Xbox thing for Bing and it's an official Microsoft reward so how do I refind a Microsoft rewards notification? 82439bb1-25cf-4587-bc64-e0550bcf6eda
  10. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...