I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.
Discus and support I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cody_Fire, Jan 12, 2024.
Thema:
I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.
Loading...
-
I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11. - Similar Threads - 0x80040904 trying launch
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
Looks like something went wrong We encountered a problem. (0x80040904)
in XBoX Games and AppsLooks like something went wrong We encountered a problem. (0x80040904): The xbox keeps crahing and comes up with the error code 0x80040904. Anyone Else experiencing this? b91ccdaf-bdf1-453c-8a69-ceb868240033 -
Getting error 0x80040904 when I try to open Xbox App on PC after install
in XBoX Games and AppsGetting error 0x80040904 when I try to open Xbox App on PC after install: My Xbox app starts and then closes a few seconds later and when I reinstall, I get the 0x80040904 error. I have tried, resetting the Xbox app and the Microsoft store app, repairing both.... -
I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.
in XBoX Games and AppsI get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.: I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer. It has never worked, just installed but didn’t manage to get in. Windows 11 is up to date and I have more than 50gB space.... -
Roblox error code 0x80040904 appears
in XBoX Games and AppsRoblox error code 0x80040904 appears: When i start roblox via Xbox, it opens, a white screen appears in the application and the roblox screensaver and then closes and error code 0x80040904 appears cd7c9300-5d9e-4d43-b761-d52b62732f80 -
So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs"
in XBoX on ConsolesSo this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs": So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs" d44c9a02-1ca4-4a41-8b79-db1a846cf242