I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time why will...

Discus and support I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time why will... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time cd1d2d73-a20b-47b8-aaaf-325a57b6c4ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aghogho Eyafe, Dec 30, 2022.

1. I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time why will...

I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time

:)

Aghogho Eyafe, Dec 30, 2022
  2. DeniqL Win User

I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time why will it not work

Is it telling you you are already playing the game on another console?
  3. DeniqL Win User

I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time why will it not work

Hi I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here
  4. MKDeed Win User

Gamesharing Xbox/Pc

As far as i am aware you can’t gameshare on pc unless you are the one who bought the game but if it was your brother he can’t share the game to you on pc.
  5. Colossus1500 Win User

Question about game sharing

Ok so in my household we have 2 XB 1's. Why if I buy a COD Ghosts can't my brother play with me at the same time on his console? Why would he have to buy another?! I though they were fixing this issue.
  6. Ahmedjah Win User

Gears of war 2 in xbox one

Me and my brother have 2 accounts in this console ,my brother can play can play Gears of war 2 but I can’t
Thema:

I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time why will...

1. I gameshared a game to my brothers console and we can’t play it at the same time why will... - Similar Threads - gameshared game brothers

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  4. gameshare not working

in XBoX on Windows
    gameshare not working: my girlfriend is trying to gameshare me binding of isaac and when I login to her account on my xbox it says she doesn't own the game, however she does, is there anyway to fix this?...
  5. GameSharing gamepass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing gamepass issue: My brother got Xbox gamepass ultimate and he is also game sharing with me but when I try to play online it keeps telling me to get gamepass. 76388427-90f2-4cb0-830f-c2b431f51543
  6. Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer: I'm game sharing with a friend that has gamepass ultimate but I can't access any online privileges how do I fix this 75aef79d-2b0b-4bac-9efc-b5b446998e0f
  7. How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up...: How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up it like it’s keeping my Xbox account as the home Xbox even though I change it to his...
  8. If i refund a game and my gameshare partner gets the game why can i not play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i refund a game and my gameshare partner gets the game why can i not play it?: i bought a game, refunded it and gifted it to my gameshare parter so we both can play. Now when i launch the game it demands i must purchase it to play it. how do i fix this problem? ive already...
  9. Can I gameshare my games with both of my sons?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I gameshare my games with both of my sons?: So I have a series x and my oldest son has a series s. We have been gaming together and it is great. My youngest son is starting to get old enough to game and wants to play with us. If I get my...
  10. GameShare saying I’m Already Playing a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameShare saying I’m Already Playing a Game: My husband and I have two Xbox’s we play on. The Xbox one I play on downstairs and he plays the X upstairs. We bought Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe on his account so he could play it on is X and I on our...