I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox.

Discus and support I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t switch my mic back on when it said on. I figured out that it was the mute button on my TV remote causing that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shaba Laba Ching-Chong, Feb 2, 2023.

1. I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox.

I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t switch my mic back on when it said on. I figured out that it was the mute button on my TV remote causing that problem. For some reason when my tv remote muted my tv volume, it also turned off my outgoing chat, leaving me to only be able to listen to other players. Strangest thing. I’ve never heard of a TV remote being able to do that.

:)

Shaba Laba Ching-Chong, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox.

Hi Shaba! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

That's weird though. It's possible that your HDMI-CEC is enabled on your console?

You may check the link below for more info and instructions for HDMI-CEC.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. ruthmcmanus Win User

Mic symbol crossed out showing

Ive switched everything off at mains and on again
  4. ruthmcmanus Win User

Hi

the headphones are brand new turtle beach. Basically controller and headsets fine. Sound comes from tele but not connecting to controller for it to be heard in hesdset. This symbol showing
    [​IMG]
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    ruthmcmanus
    !

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation.

I understand you're having issues with your Headset not showing up and the mic being crossed out.

Take a look at this helpful support article:
    Set up and troubleshoot your Xbox One Stereo Headset

Also, what brand / type of headset are you using?

Does the headset not work with both of your controllers?

Also, currently there is a service alert (outage) affecting our Xbox Live Core services

Xbox Live Status.

How long have you been having this particular issue?

Give those steps a try and let us know with a reply how it goes!

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Happy gaming,

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hi sorry your having this issue. You can check out this link and try these steps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help
Thema:

1. I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox. - Similar Threads - found fix white

2. Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?: I have an Xbox series X and an LG OLED 65 inch TV. worked fine for about a year until just now. November 16 2023. Seems to only happen when use TV or movie apps. Changing my video settings does...
  3. Has anyone found a fix yet for the series x randomly disconnecting from the internet? Seen...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found a fix yet for the series x randomly disconnecting from the internet? Seen...: Really hoping there is a solution cuz this is just ridiculous. Spend all that money for a system that can't even do the most basic of tasks. submitted by /u/dreamsmasher23 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I fix the entry point not found error?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the entry point not found error?: So, I recently installed Steam so I could make mods for Skyrim. Anyways I install creation kit and I get an error message that says, 'The procedure entry point SteamApps could not be located in...
  5. I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(

in XboX Insiders
    I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(: So, it looks like possibly they rolled back the omega update so everyone that had it may have lost it I’m not sure, but as soon as I updated the Delta one I got my discord option back on my Xbox!...
  6. Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,...: This is more like a suggestion/fix to whoever has encountered the problem with Xbox App on PC after PC restart when your download has stopped and is nowhere to be found but still takes space....
  7. forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!: go to add account then sign in with your pc password vary weird but it worked 2722bfa8-876b-4d3d-ac1e-f0ff9f17b1e2
  8. Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*

in XboX Insiders
    Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*: After a recent update I was getting this error when launching games (a lot of them) as well as other problems opening certain settings menus and apps. Today I factory reset the console, keeping...
  9. Anyone found a fix for VRR grayed out while in hdmi override to hit 120 hz??

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone found a fix for VRR grayed out while in hdmi override to hit 120 hz??: (Xbox series x) My asus monitor has all the bells and whistles, and supports up to 240 hz through hdmi 2.0. However, the Xbox only auto detects in 60 hz on the monitor (the last time I checked...
  10. FIX FOUND for White Screen on Windows 10 when loading Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX FOUND for White Screen on Windows 10 when loading Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Here is a fix for the white screen when ads try to load.... Only tried on Windows 10.... Go to Start, Settings, Apps, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advance Options, Reset Sadly, this fix was...