i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

Discus and support i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/letmebeyourgoddess, May 25, 2024.

1. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing red with the fan in overdrive. do people even fix these things anymore and would it be worth it ?

submitted by /u/letmebeyourgoddess
    [link] [comments]

/u/letmebeyourgoddess, May 25, 2024
  2. NutmegLoki451 Win User

Gamerpicture

[​IMG]
    My xbox got the Red Ring's of death and I called up Microsoft and they told me ALL 360's for Red Ring of Death only.
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Odd Freezing?

that happened to me just before my xbox developed the red rings of death
  4. KingRichard2020 Win User

4 red lights on Xbox 360 slim

5. KingRichard2020 Win User

RRoD - Own Repair Gone Wrong?

6. KillaRh1no Win User

I have an older xbox360 and now when I turn it on the fan goes on then a red light instead of the green

suggesting gently cleaning out near the fans and hope its not the old red ring of death :/
Thema:

i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

1. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death - Similar Threads - found old 360E

2. got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ?: got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found when I sign in ? dd08658c-8e5d-4f3a-8cee-0cba04a10704
  3. Just found a old Arkham city code and I redeemed it and it worked but the game isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just found a old Arkham city code and I redeemed it and it worked but the game isn't...: I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do 319aa828-8e53-4b46-ac57-b8c67b2a7b27
  4. I found my old account but I forgot the email and password because it was from years ago,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I found my old account but I forgot the email and password because it was from years ago,...: please help, I found my old account but I forgot the email and password to it, the username is: Buffetwarrior93 and I really need help logging into it 3465b01d-0542-40a2-87bf-8726a99c3b68
  5. i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and...: i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and microsoft keeps taking money from my account every month and today i got charged with $100 what should i...
  6. How to found old xbox connected accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to found old xbox connected accounts?: I have a xbox account and at one time a friend used it and linked ut to his Epic Account. Its now unlinked. Where can I find the info about when this was and so on? All I can find is the current...
  7. Xbox profile can only be found when people search my old gamertag instead of my current one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile can only be found when people search my old gamertag instead of my current one: A friend wanted to add me on xbox and so I gave him my current gamertag which is . He said my profile wasn't showing, so I searched up my own gamertag and my profile didn't show up....
  8. Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...: Microsoft help me: [img] 0e06f379-fec6-4125-8bda-5551b4fc67fe
  9. Heeeeelp I found my old Xbox that didn't turn on but makes the sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Heeeeelp I found my old Xbox that didn't turn on but makes the sound: someone help me so I found my Xbox that won't turn on but when plugged in makes the sound I can't eject disc or even get the light to flash if any solutions please tell me...
  10. Difficulties to found my old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difficulties to found my old xbox account: Hello. I was using xbox live 3-4 years ago and i've an account with some achievments. Currently, i would like to found this account because i will re-buy an xbox. However, i don't find the...