I found my old account but I forgot the email and password because it was from years ago,...

Discus and support I found my old account but I forgot the email and password because it was from years ago,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; please help, I found my old account but I forgot the email and password to it, the username is: Buffetwarrior93 and I really need help logging into it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sioeli foilole, Feb 23, 2023.

1. I found my old account but I forgot the email and password because it was from years ago,...

please help, I found my old account but I forgot the email and password to it, the username is: Buffetwarrior93 and I really need help logging into it

:)

sioeli foilole, Feb 23, 2023
  2. InfestedGlint94 Win User

can't recover microsoft account

yes but the thing is when i do ''forgot password'' it asks a bunch of questions to recover my account that i can't answer because my account is like 10years old and i don'T remember the details from 10 years ago !

but thanks i'll try to call em see what happens
  3. Babygirlbri Win User

Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account

I set up my account years ago with an email that is no longer valid. I've changed all my account settings and removed the old email, but when I try to sign in to the store, it asks for the password to the old (supposedly removed!) email. When I enter the
    password, it says it doesn't recognize the email (probably because it's been...you know...DELETED!)

I've gone through the steps of entering my current email and getting the code via text to reset my password. And I'm actually signed in to the store with the new email, but when I try to download a game, the sign-in box pops up with, you guessed it, the
    old DELETED email. There's no way to change it.

Should I delete the Store app and reload it? I'm not sure how to do that, so step-by-step instructions would be great. Thanks!
    I used a old email and I forgot the password so I can't get back in it and I really need that account I can't change the password bc i don't have that email its old and so is the phone number
  4. WattyNuela Win User

I forgot email and password for my old account.

Hello Bob, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your account. When we lost access to our accounts, we can try to recover it following all the recommendations available in this related article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  5. FangPerk Win User

Transferring Ownership of dlc to a new owner.

i can't re download the account because someone changed the email to it but the gamertag is the same, it's just my gamertag except without the zero at the end. if there is anyway to get it back please let me know. this happened a year ago and i still remember
    the original email and password used the old account.
  6. theaamirite Win User

Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.

also forgot to add: i also forgot my email password so it is not possible to reset my old microsoft password
Thema:

I found my old account but I forgot the email and password because it was from years ago,...

1. I found my old account but I forgot the email and password because it was from years ago,... - Similar Threads - found old account

2. got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ?: got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found when I sign in ? dd08658c-8e5d-4f3a-8cee-0cba04a10704
  3. Just found a old Arkham city code and I redeemed it and it worked but the game isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just found a old Arkham city code and I redeemed it and it worked but the game isn't...: I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do 319aa828-8e53-4b46-ac57-b8c67b2a7b27
  4. i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and...: i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and microsoft keeps taking money from my account every month and today i got charged with $100 what should i...
  5. How to found old xbox connected accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to found old xbox connected accounts?: I have a xbox account and at one time a friend used it and linked ut to his Epic Account. Its now unlinked. Where can I find the info about when this was and so on? All I can find is the current...
  6. Xbox profile can only be found when people search my old gamertag instead of my current one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile can only be found when people search my old gamertag instead of my current one: A friend wanted to add me on xbox and so I gave him my current gamertag which is . He said my profile wasn't showing, so I searched up my own gamertag and my profile didn't show up....
  7. Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...: Microsoft help me: [img] 0e06f379-fec6-4125-8bda-5551b4fc67fe
  8. Heeeeelp I found my old Xbox that didn't turn on but makes the sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Heeeeelp I found my old Xbox that didn't turn on but makes the sound: someone help me so I found my Xbox that won't turn on but when plugged in makes the sound I can't eject disc or even get the light to flash if any solutions please tell me...
  9. Difficulties to found my old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difficulties to found my old xbox account: Hello. I was using xbox live 3-4 years ago and i've an account with some achievments. Currently, i would like to found this account because i will re-buy an xbox. However, i don't find the...
  10. Recently found out my old Xbox Live account after starting a new one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently found out my old Xbox Live account after starting a new one: I just bought an X1 COD bundle and I cannot remember with the account that I've used for my X360 so I decided to use a new one, I downloaded the code of CODAW and after that I start to remember...