I found a bug in Forza Horizon 4 Demo

Discus and support I found a bug in Forza Horizon 4 Demo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Everyone I recently found a bug in Microsoft Forza Horizon 4 Demo can someone tell where I can submit this bug. Thanks And Have A Nice Day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yatharth Sharma1, Aug 23, 2022.

1. I found a bug in Forza Horizon 4 Demo

Hello Everyone

I recently found a bug in Microsoft Forza Horizon 4 Demo can someone tell where I can submit this bug.

Thanks And Have A Nice Day

:)

Yatharth Sharma1, Aug 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Yatharth , For you to report any type of bug or error, there are some procedures for this, depending on your platform.

This link that I will send contains several processes, based on your platform.

Microsoft official link ok?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I remain at your disposal for any queries.
  3. AnselmoSung Win User

forza horizon 4 senna redeem code

yes i played demo before release of forza horizon 4
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

5. hamaisalam Win User

What is my problem?

No i’am only installed forza horizon 4 demo in microsoft store
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

forza horizon 4 senna redeem code

Hi AnselmoSung,

Have you played the demo before or after the release of forza horizon 4?
Thema:

1. I found a bug in Forza Horizon 4 Demo - Similar Threads - found bug Forza

2. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....
  3. I found bug but i got all money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found bug but i got all money back: So i buyed minecraft and it said i need to buy it again and idk what was that but i think it is a bug and i got all of me money back i litearly buyed it like 10 times .... and i forgot i have a...
  4. I found a bug with xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a bug with xbox game pass: Hello, I found a bug involving xbox game pass for PC, which allows to play all the games provided by the subscription Game Pass Ultimate, but without the need to buy any subscription. If I make a...
  5. Found a bug with people who GameShare or atleast for me

in XboX Insiders
    Found a bug with people who GameShare or atleast for me: This happened to me multiple times on two separate xboxs were when a friend ungameshared with me it removed content I purchased from being able to be used and completely broke my Xbox store from...
  6. I think i found a bug of sorts idk what to call it

in XboX Insiders
    I think i found a bug of sorts idk what to call it: Earlier today wanted to play sea of thieves again, when i had downloaded it and started playing i noticed i had lost all my progress and ofc tried finding a solution which i just couldn't. I did...
  7. So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you...: So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you can get in episode 2 causes a white box that starts in episode 3 Spoiler but after you do that junkyard...
  8. How can i fix the "No compatible forza horizon 4 multiplayer servers found" bug?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i fix the "No compatible forza horizon 4 multiplayer servers found" bug?: I played for a month with xbox game pass and then bought the game and now online isn't working it just says "No compatible forza horizon 4 multiplayer servers found". [img] I've tried...
  9. Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it.: [img] My car got stuck on some invisible rock or something I tried to get it off for around five minutes. but in the end had to restart the game. I couldn't figure out were to report the bug, so...
  10. "Forza 6" ​1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 fuel meter has found a bug that is not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Forza 6" ​1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 fuel meter has found a bug that is not working!: 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 fuel meter has found a bug that is not working! Please fix by update. 5d08b109-4cfc-4f86-813a-a27fb431b745