I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in...

Discus and support I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in to my minecraft account. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dogekaseopfkasopfkoapsef, Dec 24, 2022.

1. I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in...

I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in to my minecraft account. Please help.

:)

dogekaseopfkasopfkoapsef, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account.

Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up.

You may not have completed your migration, please go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Mojang account transfer to Microsoft account

You could try the basic troubleshooting:

Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up.

You may not have completed your migration, please go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile
  4. Georges C. Win User

I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in to my minecraft account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas

Hello, since you don't remember the email from the account that owns your Game Pass, you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/Gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

a. Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Minecraft Java Edition Migration

Hi there Jaron welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had the same issue and the Mojang help website solved it for me, here are the steps:

Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

You may not have completed your migration, please go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile

I didn't finish my migration procedure!
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

Have you checked the information?

I logged into the launcher with my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft: Java Edition

1.- Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

2.- Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

2.- If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up.

3.-You may not have completed your migration, please go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile

You can also contact the game developer

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
Thema:

I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in...

1. I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in... - Similar Threads - forgot microsoft account

2. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  3. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  4. I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.: I have a Microsoft account with Minecraft Java on it but I don't remember the email and password to it, The only thing I have is a transaction ID, is there any place I can contact Microsoft to get...
  5. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  6. Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.: I have an account called MrTippity On Minecraft so I went ahead and migrated it over and made an Xbox Account Called MrTippity and completely forgotten the email address to log into it and I don't...
  7. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  8. Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account: I have an account listed for minecraft and its called CopybookManx220 and I dont know the email for it anymore can someone help me 75615acd-f909-44f4-9b7f-b4280fb4870c
  9. Forgot my microsoft account which i migrated my Mojang Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my microsoft account which i migrated my Mojang Minecraft account: Hello, on the past day 01/06/2022 i migrated my Minecraft account into the Microsoft account. The problem is that i didn't use Microsoft account and i created one on purpose. Recently i format my...
  10. I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...: I forgot the Microsoft Account linked with my PSN account. 5b9b41d5-f6b0-42e1-8f70-7d74886076ff