i forgot to migrate my brother's minecraft account from mojang to microsoft. Now it says...

Discus and support i forgot to migrate my brother's minecraft account from mojang to microsoft. Now it says... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i forgot to migrate my brother's minecraft account from mojang to microsoft. Now it says the account is non-existent, is there any way to get it back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Salvo Calò, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Salvo Calò
    Salvo Calò Guest

i forgot to migrate my brother's minecraft account from mojang to microsoft. Now it says...

:)

Salvo Calò, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  3. Erfan Heydarzade Win User

I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

I bought from minecraft.net but they leave a recorded message in their ticket saying contact microsoft support

To be more precise, they say:
    "
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us for help with your Java Edition account.

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.

For further information about the end of account migration, please visit this article.

Regards,
    Minecraft Support
    "

I have already changed this account to Microsoft ( migrate )
    And what should I do now?
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How can I migrate back my Minecraft account form Microsoft login to Mojang login?

I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that! Now I can't log in back to my Minecraft because I don't remember the outlook mail I logged. How can I migrate it back? I tried to get the security key but the system is unable to authenticate. If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017.

p.s. It's new account I made.
    "I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that!":

It started being made a requirement so thats probably why.

"How can I migrate it back?":

You cant as far as im aware.

"If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017":

Odds are you probably cant and if you could it would probably have to be the kiosk company that would refund you since thats where it was purchased originally.
  5. WillC24 Win User

Access to Minecraft account

Hi Darhyl,

I migrated my Minecraft account from a Mojang account, and I purchased the game from there somewhere around 2010 so not sure how I would go about finding my game license. I have an email from Mojang to the email associated with my Microsoft account saying account migration was successful. But now when I log into the account I can't see it. I think I may have multiple accounts associated with a single email address. Is this possible?
  6. JacqueLacroix Win User

Minecraft Account

hey , I migrate my Mojang to my Microsoft account . it say log in my Microsoft I try login in to my account in Minecraft account threw the game
Thema:

1. i forgot to migrate my brother's minecraft account from mojang to microsoft. Now it says... - Similar Threads - forgot migrate brother's

2. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  3. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  4. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  5. I forgot the microsft account i used to migrate my java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the microsft account i used to migrate my java account: Ive had no luck on contacting support for my question it always just goes back in a loop when im trying to get help on the support page 470abab0-81f8-4243-8beb-7e4a94615775
  6. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  7. Forgot my microsoft account which i migrated my Mojang Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my microsoft account which i migrated my Mojang Minecraft account: Hello, on the past day 01/06/2022 i migrated my Minecraft account into the Microsoft account. The problem is that i didn't use Microsoft account and i created one on purpose. Recently i format my...
  8. I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to: Hey there, I currently am facing an issue regarding my Minecraft Account Email after it was migrated. To be clarified, I own the actual email the account was first bought on which was on around...
  9. I forgot the name of the microsoft account I used to migrate my mojang account with

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the name of the microsoft account I used to migrate my mojang account with: I forgot the name of the microsfot account I used to migrate my mojang account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) with. Can you please tell me which one used. The...
  10. Hello i forgot the microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello i forgot the microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account to.: Hello i migrated some time ago my java mojang account to microsoft account. But i forgot the email i used for the microsoft account, how do i find the emalil microsoft account?...