I forgot the password to my account

Discus and support I forgot the password to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When it turns on and ask for password, it keeps saying I've entered the wrong one. 875017d9-64b2-4960-be06-26ff16258741 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris Thomas2, Mar 7, 2023.

1. I forgot the password to my account

When it turns on and ask for password, it keeps saying I've entered the wrong one.

:)

Chris Thomas2, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Chris, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to change your password. To do so go to this link:

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User
  4. Donniehun Win User

Can't get live on my account and dont know the password anymore what to do?!

5. onyxishere Win User

forgot my password to my account

You'll need to call support to get them to help you.
  6. RAMZKIE23 Win User

forgot my password to my account

support will only guide you how to reset but they dont have the password they dont save password

you will be sent to LIVE.COM to reset your password
Thema:

1. I forgot the password to my account - Similar Threads - forgot password account

2. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  3. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  4. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  5. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  6. can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords: I forgot my password to my Microsoft account and when I try to recover it it asks me for the previous password but I don't remember it is there any way to recover it...
  7. I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app: I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app and I used my phone number for recovery but I forgot I must’ve added two factor a long time ago so I had to get a code from my...
  8. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  9. I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.: I have a Microsoft account with Minecraft Java on it but I don't remember the email and password to it, The only thing I have is a transaction ID, is there any place I can contact Microsoft to get...
  10. Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login: I don't know the password to it but I have the password and the username or the in-game name of my account I even know the profile name for the microsoft account. I never used the microsoft...