I forgot the email that I wrote when migrating my mojang account

Discus and support I forgot the email that I wrote when migrating my mojang account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I'm having a problem logging into my minecraft account. At the beginning of the year, I transferred my mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlexeyGK, Dec 5, 2022.

1. AlexeyGK
    AlexeyGK Guest

Hi. I'm having a problem logging into my minecraft account. At the beginning of the year, I transferred my mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I don’t remember what email I used. Can you help me with this?

:)

AlexeyGK, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this ALEXEYGK

As you don't remember your account email, I can advise you fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team https://account.live.com/acsr

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.
    Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  3. fgdfgdfg fvdfg Win User

How do I log into my Minecraft account?

Yes, and I completed the migration, but I forgot the email to which my minecraft account is linked, how can I get either the money back or my account, do I need to complain to mojang themselves?
  4. IamTheSan Win User

Minecraft cant log in

There were nothin at the end of %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker and i forgot on what microsoft account i migrated my mojang account. I know what was my mojang account email what is my skin in minecraf and nick name and even profile of xbox account is hedgehog on a blue background.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Forgot the Email I used for Mojang account Migration

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Neither a Microsoft agent nor people in the community can tell you your account email even if you know your gamertag. You will have to find your account details yourself.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Minecraft Account Migration

Hello KAGIRI99,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Minecraft Migration. Mojang has a Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ on their website which may help with some of your issues, including the following:

I forgot which email I used to create my Microsoft account

If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up.

I don't have access to the email on my Mojang accountIf you do not have access to the email that is used to log in to your Mojang account, you will not be able to complete the migration. You will need to change the email on your account first. For instructions on how to do this, see Changing Your Email Address (Mojang Accounts).

If you do not have a Microsoft account, you will need one in order to migrate your account. You can create a new Microsoft account here: https://account.microsoft.com/account

Once you are able to get through with your account, you can follow the step-by-step instructions listed here: How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account – Home (minecraft.net)
Thema:

1. I forgot the email that I wrote when migrating my mojang account - Similar Threads - forgot email wrote

2. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  3. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  7. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  8. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  9. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  10. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...