I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account

Discus and support I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the password and username just dont remember the email because i made a brand new email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nikita Tyurin, Nov 23, 2022.

1. I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account

I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the password and username just dont remember the email because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to microsoft and now i have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!

:)

Nikita Tyurin, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Nikita Tyurin,

Thanks for your reply.

May we confirm if you have added your phone number?

Did you recall securing your Microsoft account with another email account?

We look forward for your response.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Nikita Tyurin,

Thanks for your honesty.

Since, the Microsoft account can only be recovered by following those steps and to make sure you can sign in back to your account.

We would encourage you to make you have the list of your Transaction IDs from Minecraft item you have purchased. Please follow this link to contact the Mojang Support for assistance about your account.

Link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Have a great day!

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Nikita Tyurin,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to sign into your Microsoft account to play Minecraft and is unable to because you have forgotten your Microsoft account associated with the game. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

What we can recommend you is to try first if you can sign into Microsoft website before signing into Minecraft website. Microsoft account can be traced back to its security information and secured it once again after account recovery. Next, you will be able to sign into your account. However, if any case, you cannot remember if you have secured your Microsoft account then you might need to contact Minecraft Support for further assistance about this game.

To get started with trying to locate a Microsoft account, we recommend you to try the suggested steps from these support article:

You can try is to locate your username:

1. Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/
    2. Select Sign In and choose Sign-in options.
    3. Next, select Forgot my username then enter your username or security information added to your account.
    4. Then, check the inbox or messages for the code and enter.
    5. Next, you will be prompted to choose or check what account is associated with.
    6. You are good to go to visit Minecraft website and sign in using your account - Log in | Minecraft

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If any case, you encounter an error message or code, please post it in here so we can check on it. Please conceal any personal information.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Nikita Tyurin Win User

i do not remember the email i used for the microsoft account migration so i cannot type it in to get my username recovered
  6. Yasmin Elrefaei Win User

I forgot the email I used to purchase my Minecraft account

I don't actually remember the email address itself at all ! and it wasn't on XBOX it was the PC edition but when I contacted mojang they told me to try and contact microsoft instead I can provide the transaction number of buying the game I wonder if it can be moved to another account ?
Thema:

1. I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account - Similar Threads - forgot email used

2. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  3. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  4. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  5. I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account: Good morning, I have a problem, I forgot what microsoft account i have used for minecraft, i have the email i used before, dont remember if it was before or after migrating exactly, i am also...
  6. I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...: Is there any way that I can possibly regain access to my old account even if I have forgotten the email associated with it? It has been a good few years since I've played on it and I would love...
  7. Forgot email used for my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email used for my minecraft account: Hi, I've forgotten the email that I used for my Minecraft account. I was able to recover it about 2 years ago, but me being me forgot to save it somewhere. Now I can't find out how to get to live...
  8. Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet: So I created an account on Minecraft and I bought the game but when trying to move to new tablet I was not able to remember the email I used for Microsoft account, I have the order number and...
  9. Forgot the email I used on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used on my account: I forgot which email I used on my xbox account. I know the user tag name associated with the account as well as the picture used. This account is my account with the xbox live gold subscription on...
  10. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...