I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please

Discus and support I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It’s not working because I made this password like two years ago and I forgot it ae3823d8-e2ca-43bb-9a6b-896442aee20a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tswarface, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Tswarface
    Tswarface Guest

I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please

It’s not working because I made this password like two years ago and I forgot it

:)

Tswarface, Nov 4, 2021
  2. JinB Win User

Is it possible to do without the email or old phone number? I had an xbox 360 account around 6 years ago and can't get in
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Tswarface,

If you have forgotten your pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the pass code question you created when you set up parental controls.

If you don’t remember your pass code question or don’t know the pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset the pass code online.

You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab.
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.
    3. Select Manage, select Reset passcode and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.
    You can find all of these steps here: How to reset the pass code for parental controls on the Xbox 360 | Xbox Support
  4. andersonpassos Win User

5. clankillabeast Win User

I forgot the 4 digit password to my xbox live. Help!

Will It Remove All My Friends?
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

I forgot the 4 digit password to my xbox live. Help!

Thema:

1. I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please - Similar Threads - forgot 360 digit

2. how do i recovor my xbox 360 acc if i forgot email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recovor my xbox 360 acc if i forgot email?: i don't know my email but ik the username and the serial number for the consol 876ad06d-c189-49c7-adde-bdb6087e5049
  3. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim: I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232
  4. Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot: Can remember what my passcode was for the 360 need help to reset it a105440f-6a14-41c1-97db-5fa2ad703632
  5. Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code": Hello, I recently took my Xbox back but I don't have the code to connect on my account, by "code" I mean that combination of Xbox keys (trigger,X,Y,Arrows) etc. And this is a big problem for my...
  6. You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...: Hi. This is Ceph. So you have been ending it's Backwards Compatibility program due to licening issues. The problem is you forgot some of the Sonic Games. Games are: Sonic Heroes (2003), Shadow The...
  7. Forgot my old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my old xbox 360 account: Hi, I am trying for almost 2 years now to recover my password by, guessing it and I concluded that I have to give up and get some actual help, I know my email, I know my gamertag but I forgot my...
  8. About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...: Please help I know I'm on xbox 360 but please please help mate look its that I forgot my family settings pass code and I really need help oh one more thing I also tried resetting it but it...
  9. Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email: Hey! I used to play xbox 360 around 2013-2016 and moved to xbox one. When I switched I sold my xbox 360 not thinking much of it and tried logging into my same account on xbox one. When attempting...
  10. I have 360 but have forgot the 4 digit code to turn the timer off, how can I reset this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 360 but have forgot the 4 digit code to turn the timer off, how can I reset this...: I have 360 but have forgot the 4 digit code to turn the timer off, how can I reset this without the code thanks 339bb55e-d5cf-4d89-843d-03add5d3dd5e