I forgot my password while creating an app password can you retrieve this?

Discus and support I forgot my password while creating an app password can you retrieve this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an xbox one but really want to introduce my 5 year old to my xbox 360 just as I did as he wants to be just like his dad, please could you help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Craig Diamond1, Mar 5, 2023.

1. I forgot my password while creating an app password can you retrieve this?

I have an xbox one but really want to introduce my 5 year old to my xbox 360 just as I did as he wants to be just like his dad, please could you help me with resetting my password as I went on to recovery code so on and so forth.

My gamer tag is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

My serial number is 413801404605 but I don't think I registered it PLEASE HELP?

:)

Craig Diamond1, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

3. Miss Portia Win User

Weird parent email

4. Halo Pro Win User

Nothing works to fix error code 0x80070520

Hello PH0000001, I would suggest creating a Microsoft app password to use as your regular password to bypass any errors while signing in. A Microsoft app password is a 22 digit string of random characters that you can use as your regular password to bypass
    many errors. To create an app password sign in at https://account.microsoft.com/security and click on the more security settings link, from this next page you will first have to enable two-step verification before you can create your new app password.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

How do I recover a gamertag

Hey there - you can use t he steps located at xbox.com/forgot to retrieve your Windows LIVE ID and Password.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

Xbox purchase receipt

Thema:

1. I forgot my password while creating an app password can you retrieve this? - Similar Threads - forgot password while

2. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  3. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  7. can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords: I forgot my password to my Microsoft account and when I try to recover it it asks me for the previous password but I don't remember it is there any way to recover it...
  8. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  9. I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app: I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app and I used my phone number for recovery but I forgot I must’ve added two factor a long time ago so I had to get a code from my...
  10. Forgot my email and possibly my password too...my son and I shared a Xbox for a while so i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my email and possibly my password too...my son and I shared a Xbox for a while so i...: My son and I shared a Xbox for awhile and I never really had to sign in, I would always just switch between our username. I recently bought a Xbox game pass and after adding the card to my account...