I forgot my password! PLEASE help! [Not Solved]

Discus and support I forgot my password! PLEASE help! [Not Solved] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I migrated my Minecraft: Java Edition account to a new Microsoft account which I had made just for Minecraft. Since it's brand new I don't have any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AzMo999, Nov 6, 2021.

1. AzMo999
    AzMo999 Guest

I migrated my Minecraft: Java Edition account to a new Microsoft account which I had made just for Minecraft. Since it's brand new I don't have any information about it and I can't fill the Microsoft reset form. I didn't link any phone number or other Microsoft account to it, so I can't go that way either. My account could have been compromised by I doubt it very much. Technically from the knowledge I have is the only way I can get my password back is by contacting Bill Gates... which obviously I can't do. I would call customer support but they're not allowed to send password reset links. If anyone knows what to do, PLEASE reply to this post with the solution.

Thanks.

P.S :

I'm using a different computer to what I used to create the account so maybe I should try filing the reset form on the device I used to make it? Please tell me if that will work.

:)

AzMo999, Nov 6, 2021
  2. AzMo999 Win User

There's no option to call someone to reset a password, and I've already tried the automated bot help option.

Thanks for your time though.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AzMo999, the best way to get help with your question would be by logging into xbox service.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us?index...
  4. AzMo999 Win User

I still haven't found a solution
  5. Andrewwalkup Win User

Accoount

Hi I need help loggin in to my account but I forgot my password I need help please
  6. Andrewwalkup Win User

Accoount

Hi I need help loggin in to my account but I forgot my password I need help please
Thema:

1. I forgot my password! PLEASE help! [Not Solved] - Similar Threads - forgot password PLEASE

2. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  3. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  7. can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords: I forgot my password to my Microsoft account and when I try to recover it it asks me for the previous password but I don't remember it is there any way to recover it...
  8. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  9. I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app: I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app and I used my phone number for recovery but I forgot I must’ve added two factor a long time ago so I had to get a code from my...
  10. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...