I forgot my password for my account I can't get my code because the number for the account...

Discus and support I forgot my password for my account I can't get my code because the number for the account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my account password I have a new number it's not the same as my account phone number so I can't get the code fill out forms says my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charles Hornbeak, Jun 6, 2023.

1. I forgot my password for my account I can't get my code because the number for the account...

I forgot my account password I have a new number it's not the same as my account phone number so I can't get the code fill out forms says my information is not correct what can I do to get my account back

:)

Charles Hornbeak, Jun 6, 2023
  2. roescks entonny Win User

account theft

I can't log in to my account because I forgot to save the password and forgot and I can't "restore the password" because he writes that there is no such mail, and I can't send the code to the mail either, because there is a fraudster's mail. I think it will be really easier to just delete my account, I'm just tired of sorting out this mess and there was nothing particularly valuable for me there
  3. Charles Hornbeak Win User

I forgot my password for my account I can't get my code because the number for the account is a new number not the old number what do I do

Thanks I've been trying I'll keep trying but it's been like 3 months now and I had to make up a whole new account I just don't want to pay for a bunch of games again man thanks anyway
  4. Francia J. Win User

I forgot my password for my account I can't get my code because the number for the account is a new number not the old number what do I do

5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, Charles but we just need to try and try to fill out the recovery form with enough accurate information so you can recover the account.
  6. trommelfell Win User

Wrong language in Skyrim

I know the password to sign in here, but I forgot my password for my E-Mail account because Microsoft wants to make sure I'm the real owner so they sent me a code or something. And I can't change the password of my e-mail account because I don't know the
    answer to the security question :D
Thema:

I forgot my password for my account I can't get my code because the number for the account...

1. I forgot my password for my account I can't get my code because the number for the account... - Similar Threads - forgot password account

2. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  3. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  4. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  5. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  6. can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords: I forgot my password to my Microsoft account and when I try to recover it it asks me for the previous password but I don't remember it is there any way to recover it...
  7. I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app: I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app and I used my phone number for recovery but I forgot I must’ve added two factor a long time ago so I had to get a code from my...
  8. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  9. I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.: I have a Microsoft account with Minecraft Java on it but I don't remember the email and password to it, The only thing I have is a transaction ID, is there any place I can contact Microsoft to get...
  10. Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login: I don't know the password to it but I have the password and the username or the in-game name of my account I even know the profile name for the microsoft account. I never used the microsoft...