I forgot my pass code under family settings

Discus and support I forgot my pass code under family settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had saet a pass code for a game year back. I have forgotten the code. Please assist in resetting 85cc0f69-3904-4134-a867-8e86ae51c5b4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mahhz, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Mahhz
    Mahhz Guest

I had saet a pass code for a game year back. I have forgotten the code.

Please assist in resetting

:)

Mahhz, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Mahhz Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry I don't have an account those are pics I get from my xbox360
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Mahhz,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get past this pass code you set up a while back. I can totally understand how these things can happen and make someone want to pull their hair out, let's see if we can help. We actually have a helpful
    article with a step by step walk through on how to get through this kind of thing I suggest trying here at How to reset the
    pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Much thanks for reading!
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. JessCuh1115 Win User

I forgot my family settings pass code

what is your favorite fictional character
  6. MissyQ Win User

I forgot my family settings pass code

Hey there! The only way to get that reset is to call up support. So I can get you to the right place, what country are you in?
Thema:

1. I forgot my pass code under family settings - Similar Threads - forgot pass code

2. I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...: How do I star my x360 live ? c9486fb2-192e-40f7-a5b7-d2a135f18721
  3. Ive forgot my xbox live pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive forgot my xbox live pass code: I cannot sign into my Xbox Live account on a old 360 i found that wasnt mine, but everytime i try logging into my account it ask for a controller password but i forgot it and have no idea how to...
  4. About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...: Please help I know I'm on xbox 360 but please please help mate look its that I forgot my family settings pass code and I really need help oh one more thing I also tried resetting it but it...
  5. forgot my family pin pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot my family pin pass code: Good day I forgot my family password and the fiction character i tried using the codes shown on YouTube and google but its still on (family pin ) regards Chantal...
  6. I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it: Reset Pass Code family lock on xbox 360 3e6871d6-52de-4343-b1f9-78b324dd61d7
  7. forgot 360 pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    forgot 360 pass code: I forgot my xbox360 pass code? How do I reset it? fda3fe9f-0ab1-4dc2-b54a-9680b33a99a0
  8. I forgot the answer to my pass code question

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the answer to my pass code question: Split from this thread. I forgot the answer to my pass code question ca772d72-4806-4282-93ec-c538500906b1
  9. Forgot my Pass Code for Family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot my Pass Code for Family: I have seem to forgot the code for the XBOX 360 Family. d6431ed0-25e3-4a0a-b5ac-fdb5ef0272aa
  10. Forgot Account pass code and pass code reset answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot Account pass code and pass code reset answer: So I tried logging in to my Xbox 360 account after months of not being on it only to find out that apparently I have forgotten my pass code ALONG with the reset answer. Talked with customer...