I forgot my email and password, but I still remember my gamertag

Discus and support I forgot my email and password, but I still remember my gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox just broke and we will get a new one soon, but we do not know the email and password. The gamertag is UniverseJ3652 and I had really great... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IvonneMolina, Feb 10, 2021.

1. IvonneMolina
    IvonneMolina Guest

So my xbox just broke and we will get a new one soon, but we do not know the email and password. The gamertag is UniverseJ3652 and I had really great progress on the account. My mom told me I was Schoolmean86820, but apparently that was not my right account. If Xbox lets me know what my email and password is, I would be very grateful. Otherwise I would lose everything and all my progress would be for nothing. Please respond to me Xbox.

:)

IvonneMolina, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

The best thing to do is you can contact Xbox Support HERE and have them help you recover your account.
  3. AnimagusTeufel Win User

I forgot my email but remember the gamertag and password

Hello WeatherRock5611 you can try this https://support.xbox.com/en-WW/account-management/forgot-microsoft-account-solution and next time don't put your account and password on the internet
  4. Michaaa02 Win User

I forgot my email but remember the gamertag and password

Hi WeatherRook5611,

Please for your own sake remove this post and contact Xbox Support.

Never post your passwords on a forum!
  5. bowski477 Win User

Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password

Did you try the instructions on the support page I linked above?
  6. bowski477 Win User

Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password

Thema:

1. I forgot my email and password, but I still remember my gamertag - Similar Threads - forgot email password

2. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  3. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  4. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  5. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  6. I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.: I have a Microsoft account with Minecraft Java on it but I don't remember the email and password to it, The only thing I have is a transaction ID, is there any place I can contact Microsoft to get...
  7. Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login: I don't know the password to it but I have the password and the username or the in-game name of my account I even know the profile name for the microsoft account. I never used the microsoft...
  8. Forgot password and don’t have the email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot password and don’t have the email account: Hi Xbox I had an account called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i dont know the password of it and I want to change that email but it says I need to have the...
  9. Unban old account but forgot old information for old email besides the password and email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unban old account but forgot old information for old email besides the password and email...: Hello, I had a question on how to get an old account unbanned. I know my information for my old email but I can't sign in due to my phone number changing. The account was made when I was in middle...
  10. How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password): I got my old xbox 360 out, and it has a game with loads of DLC loaded on to it. I paid a lot of money for this DLC and such and so I wish to use it. However, my old Microsoft account uses an old...