I forgot my email addres and now i no longer have access to it

Discus and support I forgot my email addres and now i no longer have access to it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have made a Microsoft account a long time ago and now I no longer have access to that email. Plus I don't even remember it that well since it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jhon doe2, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Jhon doe2
    Jhon doe2 Guest

I have made a Microsoft account a long time ago and now I no longer have access to that email. Plus I don't even remember it that well since it was some time ago. Is there any way i could recover it?

:)

Jhon doe2, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jhon, I'm sorry about the situation.

Unfortunately without the email, there is no way to track to know which email you used.

To recover an account, you necessarily need the email.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. NovasK27926 Win User

Managing My Live account

here's a problem... i cant sign into my @live account, (forgot pass) and the recovery email no longer exits..... so how can i change the recovery email to the main email i use now?
  4. StarKi113R13 Win User

Verifying An Email That I No Longer Have Access To

Here is a post I made on the forums a couple of months ago

forums.xbox.com/.../1733422.aspx

Keep in mind that account.live.com has changed since I made the post so its going to be little different, but I had another gamer pm me saying that this helped him. Feel free to pm me, your best bet is to contact support.
  5. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

Verifying An Email That I No Longer Have Access To

Try contacting Xbox Support on the Phone
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Changing Email that I no longer have access to

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately there's no way around this. You can try contacting support directly to see if they'll help, because without access to that email, there's no way to add the alias.
Thema:

1. I forgot my email addres and now i no longer have access to it - Similar Threads - forgot email addres

2. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  3. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  7. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  8. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  9. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  10. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...