i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for...

Discus and support i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for xbox live monthly subscription, how can i cancel and refund... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdnanMalik2, Feb 4, 2019.

1. AdnanMalik2
    AdnanMalik2 Guest

i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for...

i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for xbox live monthly subscription, how can i cancel and refund my amount as i am not using it

:)

AdnanMalik2, Feb 4, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for xbox live monthly subscription, how can i cancel and refund my amount as i am not using it

You should contact
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with your account.
  3. Omega Chefe Win User

Hello, Omega here,

You can have access to your account by follow this troubleshoot:

1. Go to account.live.com/acsr.
    2. Under Email, phone or Skype name, enter the info for the account you need to recover.
    3. Enter an email address that we can use to contact you about your account recovery.
    4. Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.
    5. A screen will pop up asking you to verify that email address. We'll send you a security code in an email. Enter that code, and select Verify.
    6. Now you'll be asked to answer several questions about yourself and your account. Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. See Tips for filling out the recovery form below.
    7. Select Submit when you're finished.
  4. BossFusee810380 Win User

i forget my game for windows password and my email password

sorry but your link don t help me, my real problem is i forget my password for microsoft AND for my email. are there a solution for recover my games maybe create a new password.

for recall i forget my email password, thanks.
  5. Xenokai Win User

Just got a Xbox 360!

Gears 3 is a good game recommendation, also a play and charge kit. Those are the 2 key thing id recommend. Also dont forget you can format a USB stick 1gb or larger to use as a 360 memory card that can go up to 16gb.
  6. Ajaxxx81790 Win User

i forget my xbox360 password

Thema:

1. i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for... - Similar Threads - forget password formatted

2. How to get in an old account but forget the password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in an old account but forget the password: hi im just a kid and being stupid and decided to reset my Xbox thinking that I keep my game saved data when i tried to get into my dad's account i didn't know his password and he passed away when...
  3. forget email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    forget email and password: so i forget my password and email for my account and i cant reset it because i dont know it does anyone know another way 13bd342b-464f-4e1a-917d-03139165af4f
  4. senha da familia nao esquesi a senha [Translation-Family password do not forget password]

in XBoX on Consoles
    senha da familia nao esquesi a senha [Translation-Family password do not forget password]: NAO CONSIGO DESBLOQUA A SENHA DA Familia. [Translation-I CAN'T UNBLOCK The Family PASSWORD.] 2fe589c4-2146-4b15-b651-3ff8434a37cd
  5. forget the password of my profile what I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    forget the password of my profile what I do: esqueça a senha do meu perfil que eu faço (Translation - Forget the password of my profile that I do) ba583c7d-d109-461c-af19-0b71bf7af346
  6. olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]

in XBoX on Consoles
    olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]: I am using an xbox one s, the problem is that my xbox required an update but when it was downloading it only loaded 20% and it stopped, I used many methods and the only thing that turned out to me...
  7. forget email and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    forget email and password: I restart my xbox one and I lost my account , I know my user but I forget the email and the password so what can I do to get it back . 510ccd04-67ea-461d-b9ec-49b724fd5f56
  8. I forget password and cant restore it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forget password and cant restore it!: Hello! My account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i forget password and cant restor it! When i try to do that system write me that i schould confirm my...
  9. I forget my password and my backup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forget my password and my backup question: what do I do if I for got my password and my backup question 7d6aa6b2-7705-4f93-a127-aa3bcebba379
  10. Forget Password trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forget Password trouble: In the "I forgot my password" section, I am asked to "enter these characters". I do this and am given a new set of characters to enter. I do this and am given a new set of characters to enter....