I feel scammed!!

Discus and support I feel scammed!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there , i am a gamescore and rewards points hunter , i feel scamed cause i canot finish this 1000 points cause assasins cred is buggy . From... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxBunker0768xX, Aug 30, 2022.

1. I feel scammed!!

Hello there , i am a gamescore and rewards points hunter ,

i feel scamed cause i canot finish this 1000 points cause assasins cred is buggy . From this Mond.

I Level up until 15 and i wont got that rewards quest solved .

And on the maps are not avenger quest to find .

I have loose more than 6 hours to get this rewards quests and i feel like was loosing time for nothing .

I feel scammed ������.

I hope i will get recompensed loose time by this misstake of you Microsoft.

This should not Happen ... alot of ussers are reclaim about this **** error ������������

Thanks in advance .

PS- never before happened some **** like this .

Thanks in advance .

:)

XxBunker0768xX, Aug 30, 2022
  2. Pierce H. Win User

I feel scammed!!

Hello!

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community, a community sourced forum for answers and discussions. I'm sorry to hear about your issue with obtaining an achievement, let's see how I can help. Some achievements have more than one requirement to complete to obtain an achievement. You will need to read carefully under the description of the achievement or search the internet for additional information about the achievement. If the achievement is indeed not properly being awarded, you will need to contact the developers of the game for a fix. For Assassin's Creed specifically, you can contact Ubisoft here: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help

If you received an achievement, keep in mind it may take Microsoft Rewards up to an hour or two to update. If your quest still doesn't update, I recommend trying to earn another achievement or contact Microsoft Rewards for support here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013 Just a tip, you are much better off trying to earn another achievement instead of contacting support as its up to their discretion to credit you.

I hope this answers your question! If it did, let us know by marking this answer as the solution to help others! If you have more questions related to this, feel free to reply to this post.

Have a great day,

3. Smwutches Win User

I feel like I was Scammed

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, this is the wrong forum. However, gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card in a store. It has never been possible to use the currency on your account to purchase gold.
    The system is not set up to work with recurring subscriptions.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

I feel like i got scammed

Hello, I would return it to wherever you purchased it from if your not happy with it! You have to make sure your still within the return period though.
  5. GonzaloCastillo6 Win User

A response is urgently needed for the entire Latin community

This feels like a scam. I should've bought a playstation then.
  6. GedySauce Win User

Minecraft: java edition disappeared from my microsoft account.

Yeah, I feel scammed too.
    We need to find a solution.
Thema:

I feel scammed!!

1. I feel scammed!! - Similar Threads - feel scammed

2. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  3. Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games: It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day d66f755b-9e13-4556-bb5e-8571e72993aa
  4. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  5. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  6. Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4...
  7. Game play feels slow then quick.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play feels slow then quick.: Gameplay feels slow and fast for some reason. I’ve had this tv for a couple months now and I’ve had no issues with it. Gameplay started to feel slow like 1-2 weeks ago something around that. I...
  8. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...
  9. How do you feel about the xbox 360 store shutting down next year?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the xbox 360 store shutting down next year?: I personally find it unacceptable. Microsoft is a almost 3 trillion dollar company with unlimited resources. They've said multiple times that games preservation is important to them but dozens of...
  10. I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 4ec31b0c-e00d-46c3-981c-77a8dbeee763