I feel like I'm going crazy, can you really not see add-ons for a game anymore in the store?

Discus and support I feel like I'm going crazy, can you really not see add-ons for a game anymore in the store? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You used to be able to go to the store and click to see all the available dlc. I wanted to scroll through everything out for MH Rise and I can't find... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nostalgic_dragon, Jan 21, 2023.

1. I feel like I'm going crazy, can you really not see add-ons for a game anymore in the store?

You used to be able to go to the store and click to see all the available dlc. I wanted to scroll through everything out for MH Rise and I can't find it anywhere. Was this a skip ahead change or a permanent one?

submitted by /u/nostalgic_dragon
    [link] [comments]

/u/nostalgic_dragon, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Win7kid Win User

Expedition DLC coming in May

If we can make our own decals them i'm gonna go crazy with it and deck my titan . I'm so happy that i feel like a school girl that got asked out by a really really hot guy lol.
  3. FFFreak1129 Win User

Which Game Makes You Feel Better Or Happy?

Any games will do it really. But mostly games like GTA where you can just go crazy and do insane things always make me laugh and feel better.
  4. Evol Eternal Win User

Looking for People to play Black ops 2 With

Go for it. Add away if you'd like, I get bored having nobody in party chat to b.s. with while mowing down people. I'll play any game modes, I'm not to crazy on skills, just point and shoot. (I play other games as well) So again feel free to add me.
  5. Juandogs777 Win User

May 1st World Reveal

Really how much better can they make the game? Its going to be the same game with a few tweaks just like all the others. Nothing to go crazy over. Guess since I am a vet in this game shyt it doesn't excite me anymore.(I mean only towards games.lol)
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Boss Montage

I'm pretty excited for this myself, but I likely won't get it on day one unless the demo has me go crazy. I'm not into Anime or Japanese/Asian games in general, but I really like the style of this game. Is there an English version of the first video you
    posted?
Thema:

I feel like I'm going crazy, can you really not see add-ons for a game anymore in the store?

1. I feel like I'm going crazy, can you really not see add-ons for a game anymore in the store? - Similar Threads - feel I'm going

2. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  3. Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games: It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day d66f755b-9e13-4556-bb5e-8571e72993aa
  4. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  5. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  6. Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4...
  7. Game play feels slow then quick.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play feels slow then quick.: Gameplay feels slow and fast for some reason. I’ve had this tv for a couple months now and I’ve had no issues with it. Gameplay started to feel slow like 1-2 weeks ago something around that. I...
  8. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...
  9. I feel like I'm not in control of my games I've purchased digitally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I feel like I'm not in control of my games I've purchased digitally.: I was chatting with a Microsoft employee and I am pretty sure I was interrogated. I don't speak out much however I feel like I am not in control of my digitally purchased games. I was chatting...
  10. I feel like I'm dying of frustration

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel like I'm dying of frustration: Okay, so I've been spending collective hours messing around making a backup email for my backup email so I can do so much as to log in to Outlook so I can log in to my Xbox account here and redeem...