I feel like I have been unfairly suspended from live because of an angry message a sent to ...

Discus and support I feel like I have been unfairly suspended from live because of an angry message a sent to ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I feel as if I have been unfairly suspended from xbox live because of an angry message that I sent to someone who was ruining the game which I was in.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KAY 117 SPARTAN, Nov 4, 2016.

1. I feel like I have been unfairly suspended from live because of an angry message a sent to ...

I feel as if I have been unfairly suspended from xbox live because of an angry message that I sent to someone who was ruining the game which I was in. I understand that the language which I used was unnecessary, but they where trying to ruin the game which
    annoyed me. I would like to have my suspension to looked at and shortened or removed if possible.

:)

KAY 117 SPARTAN, Nov 4, 2016
  2. Can’t lodge case review

have been unfairly suspended from messaging in Xbox Live after reporting inappropriate message from someone else and can’t lodge a case review.

jords26isBoss, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I have been suspended unfairly

For information about your suspension and to see if you can submit a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Nov 4, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

I feel like I have been unfairly suspended from live because of an angry message a sent to ...

no what you did was incorrect if there is an issue you do not take it upon yourself you report it

You send a MSG it is on you to deal with the consquences

The rules apply to everyone

ngocphi, Nov 4, 2016
  5. ngocphi Win User

I feel like I have been unfairly suspended from live because of an angry message a sent to someone.

no what you did was incorrect if there is an issue you do not take it upon yourself you report it

You send a MSG it is on you to deal with the consquences

The rules apply to everyone
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have been suspended unfairly

For information about your suspension and to see if you can submit a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. MLGmemez Win User

Suspended after retaliating to toxic message

Feel free to delete this post then, I posted on here as I attempted to contact support to review my ban repeatedly and was constantly sent in circles. I had absolutely no interest in shaming anyone I simply feel I have been treated unfairly.
  8. Zacperrin Win User

Xbox profile settings

Aye guys, i really need you guys opinion for this issue that im getting ready to explain, ive been suspended from xbox live for communications

here me out here, so im getting into streaming and i sent messages to 4 of my friends on xbox live with, theyre just people that i play with daily. I dont have there phone numbers. I just play with them and know them pretty well. I sent them a message to
    follow me on twitch and i used the same message to all 4 of them because it was much easier and xbox live, suspended me im assuming because of spam. Because i havent used foul language or any of that towards anyone so i dont really understand what ive done
    wrong here. Why am i being suspended for sending my friends messages for following me on twitch? It doesnt make any since. Thank you guys so much!
  9. Daft Badger Win User

I have found no information

If you feel you have been unfairly suspended then you need to log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    with the suspended account & ask for a case review if the suspension is over 24 hours.

That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. I feel like I have been unfairly suspended from live because of an angry message a sent to ... - Similar Threads - feel been unfairly

2. Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games: It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day d66f755b-9e13-4556-bb5e-8571e72993aa
  3. Why can't I contact xbox support, feel like I've been left out to dry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I contact xbox support, feel like I've been left out to dry: I asked for a refund on a game that was purchased literally hours ago, was denied and cannot contact support for the love of the gods, just sent around in circles...
  4. Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed: Hello, my issue is that i have had hardware issues with my xbox one s and have contacted multiple people. I do all the troubleshooting steps and still get the same result , i'm not going to even...
  5. I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.

in XboX Insiders
    I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.: I've been in the delta ring for around 6ish months and I've started to realise that my xbox is getting slower especially when I'm playing with friends. Their loading times are faster than mine...
  6. Hi I don't feel like my rewards are being credited? I have been a member for years yet have ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I don't feel like my rewards are being credited? I have been a member for years yet have ...: hi xbox rewards team! Keep up all your great work and merry Christmas. My question is I have been a member of xbox rewards program since xbox 360. In this time I have only recieved one load of...
  7. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.: I noticed that there was promotion for 50k microsoft reward points with the new purchase of an Xbox one S. I thought this was great, so I was ready to go buy the xbox one. this is where my issues...
  8. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.: I noticed that there was promotion for 50k microsoft reward points with the new purchase of an Xbox one S. I thought this was great, so I was ready to go buy the xbox one. this is where my issues...
  9. I feel that I have been wrongfully banned again!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel that I have been wrongfully banned again!?!: I got someone banned for cursing at me through text and next day I get banned so I submit for a review and they say I said racial slurs and/or real life threats so I look through all my messages...
  10. Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back: So i bought the xbox one elite controller for my pc after seeing that it has 4 paddles at the back which are "completely customisable" only to find that they arent. Infact you can only make them...