I feel like i got scammed

Discus and support I feel like i got scammed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have the xbox series x currently and im NOT IMPRESSED OR HAPPY WITH I,,, crashes left and right atleast 4 times daily wont play a game for more than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanCroy, Dec 30, 2020.

1. RyanCroy
    RyanCroy Guest

i have the xbox series x currently and im NOT IMPRESSED OR HAPPY WITH I,,, crashes left and right atleast 4 times daily wont play a game for more than a hour it somehow takes me to home screen and doesnt save any of my progress i still currently own the
    xbox one and sad to say this being i paid good money for this black turd box the xbox one never gave me any problems .... honestly id like a refund if it were possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

RyanCroy, Dec 30, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, I would return it to wherever you purchased it from if your not happy with it! You have to make sure your still within the return period though.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I feel like I was Scammed

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, this is the wrong forum. However, gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card in a store. It has never been possible to use the currency on your account to purchase gold.
    The system is not set up to work with recurring subscriptions.
  4. Elohmn Win User

I feel like I got scammed by the technical support

I'm not saying it has to go belly up, I'm just saying most likely. There's a difference.
  5. Elohmn Win User

Good luck with the new but just keep in mind, all of the old "fat" Xbox 360's will die just by someone looking at funny. If you can find yourself a Xbox 360 S for cheap (and new with a HDD), I would highly recommend it. That is
    if you plan on keeping for a while longer.
  6. Elohmn Win User

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

You said ALL

[/quote]It was figurative, not literal.
Thema:

1. I feel like i got scammed - Similar Threads - feel got scammed

2. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  3. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  4. I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 4ec31b0c-e00d-46c3-981c-77a8dbeee763
  5. Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...: bought a x box x turns out old owner got a ban on it what can I do or have I lost * Moved from Community Center 752006ef-6128-4efa-b84d-602d35ca0647
  6. I feel i got unlawfully banned or target banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I feel i got unlawfully banned or target banned: I was playing rainbow six whit a friend trying to be left alone and this person decided to spam invite me to parties after i told him i didn't want to join. He proceeded to inv the enemy team and...
  7. Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...: Xbox's games with Gold seems to be so trash that it makes me want to switch to Playstation© instead. They should really listen to the community "properly" not just say "yeah were listening" then...
  8. I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL: I was really excited to play the beta so I went and got the game awhile ago I still never got the beta code so now I think I should get reimbursed the money for the game LOL...
  9. i feel like i got scammed!! buy forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i feel like i got scammed!! buy forza horizon 3: hello! so i buy the forza horizon ultimate edition and i start upp the game and play but when i level upp there is no vip wheelspin and i cant accses to the vip cars!! and asked in the suooirt how...
  10. Got a Xbox One, My friend list sucks, I feel incomplete, PLEASE HELP LOL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a Xbox One, My friend list sucks, I feel incomplete, PLEASE HELP LOL: What's going on everybody. I'm 31 years old from South Carolina. I've been an Xbox User since 2002 and as of November of last year I've had every version of Xbox that's been out. Anyway I'm...