I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, is there anyway to...

Discus and support I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, is there anyway to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, i thought that they would have been saved through microsoft i didnt know they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayPage3, Dec 8, 2022.

1. JayPage3
    JayPage3 Guest

I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, is there anyway to...

I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, i thought that they would have been saved through microsoft i didnt know they were saved on my computer. Is there anyway to get it back

:)

JayPage3, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, is there anyway to get them back

minecraft.net is owned by Microsoft, its part and parcel of them owning mojang, about time you remove the disclaimer when linking to this site.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, is there anyway to get them back

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This happened to me as well and I apologize as there is no option to recover the lost Minecraft worlds but you can check the options available on Mojang's end.

Here you go: https://help.minecraft.net/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

no, as minecraft on pc does not use cloud based saves, they are stored locally only.
  5. Ceayzie Win User

Minecraft buy questions

Hello,

I have an question.

If I buy Minecraft for Windows 10 can I sync my world between my computers?
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

I lost my Windows 10 edition Minecraft World

Hey PlasticBag (nice tag btw)

If you are having issues locating the Minecraft folder, we strongly recommend you try reaching out to

Mohjan Support
    . You will be asked to provide details as to what is happening, I also recommend you add what kind of system you are running to bypass most of their probing questions.
Thema:

1. I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, is there anyway to... - Similar Threads - Facotry reset computer

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  4. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  5. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  6. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  7. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  8. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  9. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  10. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...